Please don't ever improve the game

Zaodon

I know that there is a horrible gear gap for people who PvP and hit 50 (max of 1 bag saved, and 1000/1000 comms for total of 6 bags), and that current level 50's had to "get owned in PvP to earn their gear".

But please Bioware, don't make the game better! If those (few) 50s had to suffer thru horrible gear imbalance, getting wrecked in PvP over and over and over before they limped their way to enough bags to get some gear, for Pete's sake, DON'T IMPROVE YOUR GAME FOR OTHERS by making it less burdensome to earn gear before level 50!

Also, please remove all clothes washers/dryers. We'd prefer to do our clothes by hand with soap by scrubbing them on rocks by the river. Its harder that way.

Also, please remove all cars. Walking was fine for cavemen.

Also, please remove all computers. I hear cursive writing is dying, and teaching people to write actual letters to each other is better than email.

Also, please remove electricity. Seeing at night and having refrigerators to preserve food is annoying for those "old timers" who had to go to bed when it got dark and had to farm for their food due to lack of preservation.

Also, please delete SWTOR. MMORPGs are very convenient enjoyment. I'd rather be forced to play checkers or chess with a real person for my "strategy games".

/end obliterating the idiots who think the current bag system is ok because previous players had to go thru it.

p.s. Logical Fallacy: Appeal to Tradition: http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/appeal-to-tradition.html

It doesn't have to be a total overhaul, as i suggested in a previous thread every 10 valor rank should grant a +200 commendation cap.

This way you get a handfull more bags once at level 50, nothing game breaking, and you give valor a meaning, while promoting sub 50 pvp.

I am convinced the issue lies within the lack of meaning of the Valor system, there are tons of options to give this lil blue bar some sense.

OP I love you.

This loud minority that clamors for no improvement to be made to this game just because they enjoy it (see: haven't yet experienced the large problems with it) is basically asking for this game to die a slow death.

OP I love you.

This loud minority that clamors for no improvement to be made to this game just because they enjoy it (see: haven't yet experienced the large problems with it) is basically asking for this game to die a slow death.

I know right?

Don't make it better. Just let it die already.

OP I love you.

Sorry, I'm married. Can we just be friends? :)

It doesn't have to be a total overhaul, as i suggested in a previous thread every 10 valor rank should grant a +200 commendation cap.

This way you get a handfull more bags once at level 50, nothing game breaking, and you give valor a meaning, while promoting sub 50 pvp.

I am convinced the issue lies within the lack of meaning of the Valor system, there are tons of options to give this lil blue bar some sense.

Why have a cap at all? What possible purpose does a Cap serve?

I know that there is a horrible gear gap for people who PvP and hit 50 (max of 1 bag saved, and 1000/1000 comms for total of 6 bags), and that current level 50's had to "get owned in PvP to earn their gear".

But please Bioware, don't make the game better! If those (few) 50s had to suffer thru horrible gear imbalance, getting wrecked in PvP over and over and over before they limped their way to enough bags to get some gear, for Pete's sake, DON'T IMPROVE YOUR GAME FOR OTHERS by making it less burdensome to earn gear before level 50!

Also, please remove all clothes washers/dryers. We'd prefer to do our clothes by hand with soap by scrubbing them on rocks by the river. Its harder that way.

Also, please remove all cars. Walking was fine for cavemen.

Also, please remove all computers. I hear cursive writing is dying, and teaching people to write actual letters to each other is better than email.

Also, please remove electricity. Seeing at night and having refrigerators to preserve food is annoying for those "old timers" who had to go to bed when it got dark and had to farm for their food due to lack of preservation.

Also, please delete SWTOR. MMORPGs are very convenient enjoyment. I'd rather be forced to play checkers or chess with a real person for my "strategy games".

/end obliterating the idiots who think the current bag system is ok because previous players had to go thru it.

p.s. Logical Fallacy: Appeal to Tradition: http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/appeal-to-tradition.html

Good Job. I like.