Best Marauder/Sentinel on Jung Ma?

Trivialed

Never claimed to be the best. Claimed to be one of the best on Jung Ma, sure. There are several good Sentinels and Marauders. Toppins, Icex, Swarna etc. It's amusing that I got under your skin this badly OP. Please continue, you make for a good laugh. Edited by TheRealBrave

...then why would you care at all. you don't even play on that server nor have any of the classes mentioned but you want to see who everyone thinks is the best?

i am confuzzled

because of this guys comment:

I'm one of the best Sentinels on my server, I don't really have anything to prove to you.

I of course, wished to have proof. Since he decided he couldn't give it. I thought asking the community would be a great way to get proof.

Edited by Trivialed

because of this guys comment:

I of course, wished to have proof. Since he decided he couldn't give it. I thought asking the community would be a great way to get proof.

one of the best =/= the best. Ah, reading comprehension eludes you once against OP. This is actually hysterical to me. Proof? How could I ever prove to you how good I am or am not? With screenshots showing off meaningless warzones?

Edited by TheRealBrave

one of the best =/= the best. Ah, reading comprehension eludes you once against OP. This is actually hysterical to me. Proof? How could I ever prove to you how good I am or am not? With screenshots showing off meaningless warzones?

This is the internet. You must prove everything.

lol i don't understand why you would get offended when someone says they are the best on the server (especially if its true)

if you truly are one of the top players you must seriously have no life. i play quite often like a couple hours a day and no matter what time i am on, so is this other guy on my friends list and he is definatley one of the stronger chars on my server.

THAT GUY IS LITERALLY ON ALL DAY

next time someone says they are the best just laugh at them and move on

This is the internet. You must prove everything.

You want me to display meaningless warzone screenshots then? Fine.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/richdawg/aaaa.jpg

Typical Void Star for me. Oh yeah, that was with 3 pieces of champion gear and I wasn't in a premade. Post 1.1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/richdawg/bbaa.png

Fresh 50 zero Champion gear post 1.1... not in a premade.

Warzones are largely meaningless though, at least until they have rated warzones. I'm merely one among several good Sentinels on Republic side. Could go on with the screenshots but this discussion is meaningless E-peen waving.

Edited by TheRealBrave

• 2 weeks later...