Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Are people just tolerating TOR at the moment?

bearchubbs

I know I am. I'm hoping bioware gets things together sooner than later, but as for right now I'm locked in for three months. I play, sure, but I'm not thrilled--I'm mainly just on standby watching to see if bioware puts their priorities in the right place and fixes what needs to be fixed.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I am not tolerting the game...

The only thing I am tolerating (and my tolerence is growing thin) is people constantly whining and complaining on the forum!

In a perfect world we wouldn't have to voice concerns, but if we didn't speak up in masse who knows, we may have gotten Part 2-3-4-5-6-7 of Rakghouls in space instead of basic bug and mechanic fixes.

I know I am. I'm hoping bioware gets things together sooner than later, but as for right now I'm locked in for three months. I play, sure, but I'm not thrilled--I'm mainly just on standby watching to see if bioware puts their priorities in the right place and fixes what needs to be fixed.

I play games to have fun, when I stop having fun, I stop playing the game.

Although I feel like SWToR failed to live up to it's hype and missed many opportunities, I'm still having fun. I might criticize it but I don't hate it and pointing out it's shortcomings isn't whining.

IMHO, I do not experience these said issue's. I have a smooth and flawless gaming experience when I play.

Nope, Bio is known for solid single player RPGs and they did not fail to deliver it here.

Actually they did fail to deliver. Its the best single player online game ever, but very pale when compared with BW's other single player RPGs. Except for the "warning sign" AKA Dragon Age 2.

I've got a level 44 Sith Assassin, a level 19 Republic Trooper, and a level 13 Imperial Agent on the go right now. I couldn't be happier with the experience.

My advice to folks is don't rush to the endgame and sit around whining about there being nothing to do. Roll alts and enjoy the stories that make this game unique.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.