NERF BAT shows no Bounds

SkillzKillz

When your nerfing a class. You dont overdo it or people will drop the class, reroll, or play another game. To Nerf a stun to about 50% of what you guys intented it to be and then Reduce the dmg on hidden strike by a total of 20%.

You guys are retarded. Going down 5-10% is reasonable. But 20% is ridiculous.

Reducing a stun by 50% is just obsurd. Do you guys even listen to the majority that play operatives or just the 12 yearolds that whine about not being able to play there own class.

If you continue to nerf classes like THIS because they seem OP. You can cancel my subscription.

This just proves to show how immature Biowares Nerfs are.

I don't get it. Every class has enough abilities to fill up almost 4 full actionbars, yet, nerfing two of those drives people away.

To me it sounds that people need to figure out how to play a class instead of using the same actions over and over again.

If it was like that at launch, the class would be as good as any, the problem seems to be that many has been spoiled by "I Win" buttons that are now being removed.

Try playing ALL classes. Do that and you'll understand why some nerfs are implemented. Your other classes will thank for it.

I don't get it. Every class has enough abilities to fill up almost 4 full actionbars, yet, nerfing two of those drives people away.

To me it sounds that people need to figure out how to play a class instead of using the same actions over and over again.

If it was like that at launch, the class would be as good as any, the problem seems to be that many has been spoiled by "I Win" buttons that are now being removed.

Try playing ALL classes. Do that and you'll understand why some nerfs are implemented. Your other classes will thank for it.

Except 1 is the TOP 31 POINT TALENT IN OUR DPS TREE. The other is obtained at 36 and is our MOST DAMAGING ABILITY. So yes, nerfing these two skills drastically reduces our dps and the idiotic "learn to play" won't save you there. Have fun learning to play lighting sorc without lighting. Or arsenal merc without tracer missle. Clearly its just learn to play.

I have been paying close attention to my damage peaks lately, and before todays patch I made about 5200 dmg on the highest hitting hidden strike. That's with rakata adrenal, 99% surge and the 15% expertise buff in warzone. A fully buffed, flawless strike and I reach max 5200. That IS NOT overpowered.

After that patch, same situation, same geared target... 2900 dmg. This accounts for a nearly 50% dmg reduce, and a 100% reduction in subscription from me.

Bioware.. you had a great game with massive potential, but this game is going to die very quickly if you don't fire those incompetent "pvp masters" you have deving for you.

Except 1 is the TOP 31 POINT TALENT IN OUR DPS TREE. The other is obtained at 36 and is our MOST DAMAGING ABILITY. So yes, nerfing these two skills drastically reduces our dps and the idiotic "learn to play" won't save you there. Have fun learning to play lighting sorc without lighting. Or arsenal merc without tracer missle. Clearly its just learn to play.

I play a Sorc and don't even train to my capstone skills because they are useless to me and Tracer Missles aren't the capstone for the Merc. Not sure what you are trying to point out with those comments.

However, my level 50 Sorc still dies in 5 seconds to the Operative/Scoundrel so I'm not sure the nerf you are complaining about has much effect in PVP anyway. Perhaps this has a bigger effect on PVE. In the meantime I will continue leveling my Operative because its still entertaining.

When your nerfing a class. You dont overdo it or people will drop the class, reroll, or play another game. To Nerf a stun to about 50% of what you guys intented it to be and then Reduce the dmg on hidden strike by a total of 20%.

Reducing a stun by 50% is just obsurd. Do you guys even listen to the majority that play operatives or just the 12 yearolds that whine about not being able to play there own class.

If you continue to nerf classes like THIS because they seem OP. You can cancel my subscription.

QQ moar my PT will bath in the sweet tears of ops!

31 point talents are not win buttons.

Look at powertech. Heat blast is laughed at by everyone and immolate is just a cool animation at best. TD is the only 31 point talent worth talking about and its far from a win button.

Not gonna say learn to play because I've never played an op and don't know what it entails. However, I will say if I am assaulted by an op in a warzone and my stun break is on cooldown, an op can knock me down and kill me with 3 stabs before I get up.

I agree though.. balance should be done with small steps. Otherwise they just pass the OP baton around every patch. We'll see how this plays out.

Edited by Fashooba

Ops were able to kill other players in three seconds, while the player they were killing remained completely stunned. Even in full champion gear with 18k hp as a vanguard, and all my cooldowns blown, ops still got me down to 50% health, sometimes even lower. I'd usually pop a healing potion to survive most of it. Pretty much after getting me down to 50% or lower, someone else would usually show up and I would die anyway; tanks aren't OP in pvp by the way. World of Warcraft, and other mmos have done the same. They nerf things because of pvp, it just happens. Edited by ReynoldsCK

Our stunlock is actually now longer post patch by chaining hidden strike -> debilitate.

Our damage took a huge hit you now have to select your targets vs. blindly attacking anything. Can still destroy sorc/sages pretty easily.

Interesting name.......'skillzkillz' considering being able to kill a same level player in like gear in less than five seconds required no 'skill' at all. Nerf was warranted if perhaps overdone but I'm not convinced at this point (without data) that it has been overdone.

They are nerfing the last two talents of the class, and the main non talent skill of the class, if you dont understand why that is too much then i feel sorry for you.

The qq wont stop here though, because now operatives can really stunlock people, soemthing they couldnt do before

Edited by GengisKahn

They are nerfing the last two talents of the class, and the main non talent skill of the class, if you dont understand why that is too much then i feel sorry for you.

How is an attack you use once per fight, maybe twice if you blow restealth, the main non talent skill for the class? Great logic there. Btw did you not notice that hidden strike now doesnt give the target resolve? Hmm learn to use that to your advantage.

How is an attack you use once per fight, maybe twice if you blow restealth, the main non talent skill for the class? Great logic there. Btw did you not notice that hidden strike now doesnt give the target resolve? Hmm learn to use that to your advantage.

Yes i edited my post before reading your post. Still a nerf.

And yes, HS is the main ability for pvpers because its was the one that hitted the hardest.

You dont think HS is the main ability of concealment operatives?

Also, my operative is medic, so i dont have to learn anything, i just think the nerf is stupid. 20% to HS alone, maybe, all this? stupid.

Edited by GengisKahn