BM bags make me want to quit

AlexisLarson

My first QQ thread of the game lol. Why is RNG such a huge factor with these?

15 bags and 4 tokens so far. Everyone is in the same situation. In a way i hate it.....but at the same time....at least not EVERYONE has the best gear going.....takes time as well as luck now...

1/13 for me.

But I'll continue trying till I'm one of the ones who has gone through 50+ and see how many I've gotten before I decide anything. just been unlucky on these. I mean if others I know can get 2 or 3 in a row I hope I can as well in the future.

15 bags and 4 tokens so far. Everyone is in the same situation. In a way i hate it.....but at the same time....at least not EVERYONE has the best gear going.....takes time as well as luck now...

I'm on bag 16 with nothing new.

I don't think it would be so bad if there weren't people in full gear who got over by either the exploit or before they implemented big boy pvp.

I felt somewhat the same way when I was playing Aion. It was why I stop paying and playing.

BTW, I'm dealing with champ stuff with no luck and getting close to dealing with BM.

Edited by DarthHarlem

So let me guess, your one of the people who earned full gear when it was pve based - easy mode while the rest of us earn it by pvp with randomness. Yet we are wrong for being frustrated?

I hit 50 on my first guy yesterday champ.

I also have two 30's.

Edited by RazielHex

I'm valor rank 67 I've gotten 2 in 27 bags. at first was irritating but now I just accept the fact that it will take time and they are rare.

just keep at it, sooner or later you will get them.

They are only rare if you are unlucky. Which is the main problem people complain about. They need to make it fair. There are many solutions people have posted to fix this. It's up to BW to decide on whether or not to do something about it.

Guildie got to level 67 with only single token (sleeves).

I stopped WZ farm 2 weeks ago due to unpredictable random crap in the bags - I'm going to finish ilum activities during this week as well (will be lvl 60 in 3-4 days) until this random crap will be replaced with some type of system which is less GabeAmatangelo-ed (or whoever is responsible for this stupidity).

Edited by Pashgan

20+ bags , 2 tokens so far. I was doin pvp 7/24 before cuz it was bags from commedations. Now my only chance to get gear is daily and weekly and its make me sad.

Solution to this might be 400 warzone comm. for BM bag like 200 for champ bag with random gear.

So what gear doesn't come in easy-mode any more, if they increase the loot rate then they need to increase the cost of the gear. end game pvp gear shouldn't be made easy to get with the state of pvp as it is.

I agree with you with WoW's system everyone has the gear that would make it not rare at all. Either add a rank system that only allows you to have certain gear like lets say yer rank 20 you can't have the other stuff until you have grinded that part to 67. Or make it extremly expensive to obtain as is now even if you lose you get what 40 or 60 points per game while you get 100 or so if you win is not hard to grind to 1000 and exchange and do it all over again.

A lot of you apologists are missing the point that At valor rank 60, we've already completed what should be the grind for the gear.

Basically this game forces you to grind up to 2-4x as much for gear you have already earned due to your rank.

If you can't grasp this basic concept, there's no help for you.

Plus : We dont want champ gear bag rewards for weekly quests. We already have full suit of champ gear .

^^^^^

And even if you don't have a full Champ set already, (many don't) the amount of commendations required to get even a single piece is in most instances, ridiculous.

Edited by GavNash

with this **** setup you can be the most awesomley skilled pvper ever, but with this joke loot system you could go for months pvpn all day long everyday and have **** all gear to show for it weras any1 can ding 50 be the worst player ever and get fully kitted out in 2 days now HOW the **** is that right?????? Edited by darthoomy