** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

This is ridiculous. Imagine this scenario: (though I know it likely fits your description so I know it won't be a stretch of your imagination.)

You're an adult with a spouse and perhaps children and you have heavy responsibilities during this holiday. It's review time at wo- Blaaaaaaaaargh...

tl;dr

Quoted as to what I saw. Pretty sure it is a well said argument.. Too jacked up on coffee to read essays at the moment. Sorry bro. :(

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh nice, I just read the official wave post from earlier that Reid linked. So if they are inviting more people than they had planned on today that should finish november out at the least since said before that they would invite up to the last week of nov. I cant see them leaving out roughly 60K pre-orders for Dec. That would be stupid since thats a little more than half a wave. They arent that cruel......or are they

Where the hell did I put that crystall ball...

NVM, found my energy drink.

*pours energy drink in bowl*

- Thou that ordered in the last month of the year shall join us today -

Vader, is that you?

Edited by Hexelyion

Does anyone know the times at which Wave Two and Three went out? They're not updating their Day 3 EGA thread with the times.

Always once per hour.

Wave 1 - 2pm GMT

Wave 2 - 3pm GMT

Wave 3 - 4pm GMT

most likely the next wave will be at 5pm GMT and so on

Oh nice, I just read the official wave post from earlier that Reid linked. So if they are inviting more people than they had planned on today that should finish november out at the least since said before that they would invite up to the last week of nov. I cant see them leaving out roughly 60K pre-orders for Dec. That would be stupid since thats a little more than half a wave. They arent that cruel......or are they

I hope they aren't cruel. it would really suck my husband and are 12/4 and 12/6 in code register!