** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November.

This wording is making me grind my teeth since I'm at the 30th November :p Wonder if it will be me just sitting here until the final wave and realise I won't get in or if it will be me sitting here until the final wave and going crazy with joy.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November.

This wording is making me grind my teeth since I'm at the 30th November :p Wonder if it will be me just sitting here until the final wave and realise I won't get in or if it will be me sitting here until the final wave and going crazy with joy.

There's a probability you will get in . Not saying you will though. I think they made that number a minimum, however it might just be exactly where they will stop on purpose. too early to tell mate.

I'm in the same boat. The 25th falls in the possibility of the last week or the 2nd last week depending on if they think half a week of November / December is the last week : P

That's unlucky mate. But don't worry. You'll be in at the latest tomorrow, probably first wave :)

Just sucks because i've has the last 3 days off work, but tomorrow i'm in all day (Midday-2am :/) .. I must pay more attention in the future!

Yup I know what you mean. Mine's 28.11 and just makes me think about the deeper interpretations of "last week of Nov." lol

Maybe today, most likely tomoro.

There's a probability you will get in . Not saying you will though. I think they made that number a minimum, however it might just be exactly where they will stop on purpose. too early to tell mate.

Idd. only time will tell. Who needs thrillers when you can sit here and bite your nails eh? ;)

Grumble Grumble

2 mornings in a row I've gotten emails from Bioware about a forum posting problem I had 2 weeks ago. Bioware noobs haven't figured out how fanatical us MMO players can be.

Anyhow Nov 10th here hoping to get in today.

You most likely will mate :) 3rd wave perhaps?

I have a feeling that the main peak of people after the beta weekend signed up on the monday or tuesday so I would assume if they are going to cut it off at a point for the last week it would be then (think its the 28th or 29th ...) again speculations ... that or alot of people signed up on the 25th in advance of the beta weekend Edited by Vessan