** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I hear ya! - but 30 minutes and the game is yours!

BTW, I didn't thank you yet, so here it is: Thanks a lot of creating and keeping up the updates, this should be stickied since you're doing their job. they are supposed to have something like that to avoid all this frustrations and confusion, but it takes people like you to make it happen!.

BTW, I didn't thank you yet, so here it is: Thanks a lot of creating and keeping up the updates, this should be stickied since you're doing their job. they are supposed to have something like that to avoid all this frustrations and confusion, but it takes people like you to make it happen!.

Thank you mate, I really appriciate that :) - It's awesome to know that it is useful!

Based on the post from Rockjaw at the end of the day yesterday I'm feeling pretty good about my 11/4 date being at the end of the 2nd wave/beginning of the 3rd wave.

*violent coughing and pasty look applied to prepare for going home sick*

11/30 here. I had troubles redeeming my code for over a week. However, my wife did not redeem until 12/2 so I am actually thankful I will not make it in today. The temptation would be too great to get on and start playing when she would like me to wait for her. Best to keep her happier than myself for 1 day.

ALWAYS best to keep your other half happy.

7th Dec for me, and hoping for EGA today, though also not tooooo bothered. I'm going away on holiday on the 20th, so...I'm pretty much just wanting to pick servers and set up my favourite Beta characters before I go. It'll be Saturday here before I'm likely to get in, anyway (or late Friday night). And I still have to work 2 days and pack....sigh. BW, why you gotta release right ON Christmas :mad::confused:

I honestly never expected to get in before the 19th (which is the 20th here...lol) with my code entry date, so I had planned on probably missing EGA. Still, it's been rather entertaining watching the massive clusterf*** going on here, though; and getting a glimmer of hope of getting in for a few hours, at least.

Good luck for today, everyone. But for me, it's bed time :D