** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Till December 8th I think... There was a big preorder spike after last beta weekend.

Everybody should be in today. I think, all in all, it was fair. I preordered on November 30th and got in yesterday. I can't complain. Only the latest orders will get 4 days of EGA which is fine.

If anyone is still interested, i can confirm with 99.9% certainty that the cutoff was on 7 December between 17:00 and 20:00 CET. I know this because i got an invite with the last wave yesterday and a friend of mine, who redeemed his code the exact same day but 3 hours later (i talked him through the process), did not.

Q-

you have shown amazing dedication, grace, and poise during the waves. and somehow seemingly infinite patience with children who cannot grasp that when 1 million + people start a new game, you have to phase people in somehow or crash the hell outta your servers. Q, from all of us who actually know the amount of personal time you have dedicated to the game allready, thank you. i know i appreciate it ; and other people should take a note from you. thank you again

Morning all (those who are still awaiting their invites) well today is the day for folks from Dec 7th on to get invites.....WOOT ! :D

they should be starting in about 45 mins with the 1st wave. it is now 7:15 am cst.

it's hard to say how they'll work it today...but with only 1 week left of ppl left to send out invites to you'd think it'd only take 1 maybe 2 waves is all....but who knows.../shrug

Edited by Cougaren

Ok that was a bit kidish but hey im happy i finally get to play

"Kidish" how? Just passing time, like the man said ;)

EDIT: Doh, just saw the adress, LOL. Found the pic on google, dident read the adress :p

Edited by MartinTOR

the last few waves yesterday were only 2-3 days at a shot. I'm thinking 7-10th first wave, 10-13th next wave, 13-16 last wave

It is not a matter of days, it is a matter of how many preorders were put in on those days. So if a ton of people preorded on one day, then they may only be able to do so much at a time.