** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for dicking us over bioware.

preordered the game before most of the people playing now did, but got screwed out of a code until a couple days ago.

It's not even about me getting in though... why would you dick over your customers by saying, "oh, you pre ordered our game early for early game access, but because you decided to do it 2 days before early access rather than a month before early access, **** you!"

Well you see, people who pre-registered online using Origin got their codes right away... dumb ***** and idiots who used bestbuy or gamestop or the like... like you... didn't get in as early, deservingly!

How is "up to 5 days" a promise? How in ANYWAY is that worded as a promise. Explain please. If you are going to buy a car, you research it instead of buying it right out. If you had done ANY research on early access you would know 5 days was never guaranteed. If they "baited you" with that saying then your *********** ******** and should not be allowed to make your own financial decisions.

When i see a HUGE add, on the frontpage of their site, stating that "i might get up to 5 days of early access" i expect to have a chance of getting just that. The truth here was, that all os us who ordered the game after dec. 7th (it seems) never had a chance of getting "up to 5 days".

I DID read up on the early access program, and it was not up untill a few days before launch, that they introduced the "wave" system, in which it was clear that we sould NEVER even be considered for 5 days. THERE IN lies the break of promise.

If you cant understand that, i give up on you.

For those of you spouting the "well they said you could play UP TO 5 days early, stop whining" They also didn't say that people could play up to 7 days early either. Anyone here who was invited the first few days, would be feeling the same way if other players were allowed into game prior to you.

It's not even about how many days I get, I wouldn't care if it was only 2 days EA, but the fact of the matter is that 95-97% of the community is in game currently - There is such a small minuscule amount of players sitting on the outside looking in tonight that it's honestly stupid that they don't just invite the rest of the pre-orders to play prior to the maint. tonight.

What is the issue with letting these players in? The fact is there isn't one, except for customer negligence. This is the true issue here.

Games like this are competitive by nature, people are rushing to 50 in the aspirations of being US or World top whatever, playing with their guildies, leveling with their guildies, and this prohibits that to an extent. Anyone who pre-ordered should've had the same "even" playing field.

If they wanted to give an advantage to those players who pre-ordered earlier, the only type of advantage they should've recieved was selecting character names, thats it, not literal game advantages such as leveling headstarts.

I know that 90% of people who read this post will not agree, but in the famous words of Clark Gable, Frankly my dear I don't give a damn.

All i have to say is "Wow". There are a lot of whiny little children complaining about not being in yet. Just be grateful you are getting in before the 20th which is release date. Any play time before that is just a privilege!!

You do realize were all paying customers, its not exactly a privilege d-bag, being let in beta i would consider a privilege.

Well you see, people who pre-registered online using Origin got their codes right away... dumb ***** and idiots who used bestbuy or gamestop or the like... like you... didn't get in as early, deservingly!

go away troll, where you bought the game should make no difference.

You do realize were all paying customers, its not exactly a privilege d-bag, being let in beta i would consider a privilege.

Yeah and you paid for playing from the 20th. They didn't have to let people in early they chose to therefor it's a privelige.

I can't believe the feeling of entitlement some people have on these forums. If you wanted to play earlier, then you should have preordered earlier. It's as simple as that. As it stands, most people are getting five days. I think that's pretty good.

Good thing you don't get paid to think.