** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meetrandom ppl like me _... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe...toodles!!!!! love and waffles, ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~

Ya.. thats very mature.

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

12.05.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.05.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Good luck December people !

Thanks for wonderful time :)

Greetings from Serbia , Belgrade.

o7

You know these guys have been working all day to get us all on. I will bet if we don't all make it on today there will be nobody more disappointed than BW. Just look at everything they have done today just trying to get the EU stuff straight as well as keeping the US side going. My date is the 6th but you know if they stop on the 5th I will be happy after watching how much effort these guys have put in today. Good Job BioWare much love to you.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meetrandom ppl like me _... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe...toodles!!!!! love and waffles, ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~

WHY? Just, WHY?