** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember Decermerists, 4 years from now when people are still in guilds with "Dec" titles and pretending they were in on the ground floor waiting for an email, we started this **** lol

Dude, I sure hope you're on Grand Master Zym, I want to run with you sometime. :D

Actually

Stephen Reid

@Rockjaw Stephen Reid

@IoakimidisG You'd be surprised how many people redeemed codes in the last two weeks....

but yet there weren't that many pre-orders after November....

And your data about the number of pre-orders after November comes from...?

That sheet everyone's been talking about is US-only and doesn't include digital preorders. There's no definitive proof ATM that an extraordinary numer of people were waiting to input a code they bought much earlier until December.

Either way it seems pretty clear that December pre orders will get in by tomorrow.

Another assumption without proof.

Wait for their posting"final wave sent, cya tomorrow".

Until that everything is possible... everything else is pure speculation...

We all have waited for so long... lets stay sane just a little longer ;)

And your data about the number of pre-orders after November comes from...?

That sheet everyone's been talking about is US-only and doesn't include digital preorders. There's no definitive proof ATM that an extraordinary numer of people were waiting to input a code they bought much earlier until December.

Im glad someone understands! **** that stupid chart, doesn't mean anything!

My theory is that the goal is to get everyone in today.

That's what the message about "change from what we said yesterday" in the message means and why they are releasing more waves. I think it might take time though and they might stop if the system gets overwhelmed.

It is the 15th after all today and we're fairly close to the end. Also the servers will probably crash during the weekend anyway.

Me being a 6th decemberian (not sure if that's a word) will go insane if the last wave gets cut off at the 5th. Praying for an extra wave or immediate EGA! C'mon Bioware, I already called in sick for tomorrow :(.

Decemberians, stand vast to conquer!

Another assumption without proof.

Wait for their posting"final wave sent, cya tomorrow".

Until that everything is possible... everything else is pure speculation...

We all have waited for so long... lets stay sane just a little longer ;)

Speaking of final waves - Did they actually confirm their last wave yesterday with a post? I believe they just...stopped, without any further announcement.

We got the email with our code on December 7th or 8th. We ordered the game August 22nd. My bank account shows the debit as EA *Origins.

Sorry to burst your bubble

I know that this could happen, but not to a significant number of people, say, 100.000, otherwise it'd be all over the internet. Everyone heard about the delays, but not THAT long. I'm going to assume you weren't e-mailing them to send the missing code until recently.

Oh, and I'm not defending Origin, I know it sucks. It's just that you and your mates are not a significant percentage.