Where is my crew supposed to sleep? No crew quarters on the Defender

Danakar

Whilst running around on my ship, I noticed that there are no crew quarters anywhere.

On my Trooper, there was a special room with 4 bunks; yet there is no such area on the Jedi ship.

To me this feels like an oversight, especially considering the very empty room where your Cargo Hold closet is located. Yes, it is not located in the Cargo Hold at all, because that is downstairs across from Doc's medical centre.

Now I know most of you guys probably don't care about such a thing, but to me it struck me as very odd that your crew has no place to 'sleep' and the Cargo Hold container not being in the cargo hold area of the ship.

Personally I hope BioWare will change this so the Cargo Hold container will be moved to the cargo hold area and the big empty room filled up with 4 beds. But I doubt BioWare would even bother, even when it concerns a storydriven MMORPG :(

I dont see the issue.

My female Jedi Knight has Kira and Doc as companions so far.

There is one big fluffy bed...... :p

But seriously, I noticed this as well. I think there are crew quarters, there are a few doors that dont go anywhere and arent escape pods, so I assume they are in there.

t7 and c2 doesnt need a bed

doc and rusk sleep on the beds in the med center

scourge is immortal and doesnt sleep he just stands in his corner brooding

kira sleep with me in my bed

btw doesnt the trooper ship seem so much bigger with is briefing room and armory and butt load of chairs everywhere.

There is one room. Search your ship again. It's on the lower deck, off of engineering iirc.

Now when you've gotten Doc...don't ask me where he and Kira both are supposed to sleep.

You probably mean the med-centre where Doc stays after you get him. I'm talking about an actual room with 4 bunks like on the Trooper ship. There does not appear to be one on the Jedi ship and the Cargo Hold closet is not in the actual cargo hold of the ship. On the Trooper ship, this closet is actually found in the actual cargo hold of the ship. :(

You probably mean the med-centre where Doc stays after you get him. I'm talking about an actual room with 4 bunks like on the Trooper ship. There does not appear to be one on the Jedi ship and the Cargo Hold closet is not in the actual cargo hold of the ship. On the Trooper ship, this closet is actually found in the actual cargo hold of the ship. :(

Ah, I see...haven't got Doc yet, so was unaware what this room was for. Looked to me like a crew quarters.

Ah, I see...haven't got Doc yet, so was unaware what this room was for. Looked to me like a crew quarters.

Aye, it's definately medbay, or at least that's what he calls it.

I'm just about to pick up sarge. Wondering where he's going to stand, my bridge is cluttered enough with just me and kira.

most people don't care because its more of a RP issue but i do find if very annoying. i find the defender is cool from the outside but the inside is ****, with no crew quarters and the worst medbay. if they could add the ability to add, take away move stuff around in out ship and paint the outside it would help make our ships as unique as our story.

• 1 month later...
I agree I think it's poor design. I also have a Sith Inquisitor and I'm much more satisfied with the design of the Fury ship. It has six beds and a proper medbay with bacta tank etc. The cargo hold is in the cargo hold. It doesn't feel like empty rooms (even though the npcs still stand in one spot like waxworks dummies).

Whilst running around on my ship, I noticed that there are no crew quarters anywhere.

On my Trooper, there was a special room with 4 bunks; yet there is no such area on the Jedi ship.

To me this feels like an oversight, especially considering the very empty room where your Cargo Hold closet is located. Yes, it is not located in the Cargo Hold at all, because that is downstairs across from Doc's medical centre.

Now I know most of you guys probably don't care about such a thing, but to me it struck me as very odd that your crew has no place to 'sleep' and the Cargo Hold container not being in the cargo hold area of the ship.

Personally I hope BioWare will change this so the Cargo Hold container will be moved to the cargo hold area and the big empty room filled up with 4 beds. But I doubt BioWare would even bother, even when it concerns a storydriven MMORPG :(

Doc stays with my Jedi in her room. C2-N2 can't be turfed out the airlock even if it's behind an easily accessible door in the hallway. Rusk sleeps in the hallway. He's too hard-nosed to want something as sissy as a bed. Keeps asking for a warm vacation on Tattooine with nothing more than a blaster and a flask of water.

T7 likes the engine room though I don't think he sleeps much. He used to nap in the meeting room but that was too close to C2-N2. Never thought a droid liked muttering something about turning to the Darkside. Of course I can't blame him on that one. He was going to hide in the room with the closet but Scourge kicked him out of there. I think there's a load of "special" videos from Nar Shadda in there but can't prove a thing. He won't let anyone in there. And Kira sleeps in the Captain's chair.

• 2 weeks later...

I think everyone is meant to sleep on the floor mats the room where the cargo access is. Monk style.

That said there really should be bunks in those bays. Even the Sith ship has better bedding. And don't get me started about the wooden 'pillow' on my bed. No wonder they lose so many to the dark side.

:rolleyes:

i've noticed this as well.

i thought the sleeping quarters would be in one of those closed doors.

but the cargo area... thats weird. lol

and what is also weird is your cockpit. little visibility (sith got it worse lol),

and the layout is as if you're in a passenger plane's first class area, not a fighter.

i guess it's... space fighting ...like a sir.