Pvp bags giving me frustration.. what am I doing wrong?

DarthHarlem

So I'm almost at valor 60 and I am having the hardest time getting champion items. Currently, I have opened 17 bags with no love since my last drop. Probably easily over 50 at this point.

17! :eek:

So I'm wondering, is there some trick to this? I see people in full champ gear all the time but I get no love. I did get a lightsabor drop and I was all happy. Although, the choices I got were only the dual lightsabor, which I could not use and two implants. The dual lightsabor was not grey so I thought I could use it. Nope! Ha my fault, I'll take that. I should have grabbed one of the implants. Even though a lightsabor that I could use was not a selection. Anyway, I'm getting off track.

So is there anything I'm doing wrong? Should I open them in war-zones or something? This is getting frustrating.

Edited by DarthHarlem

I'm in the same boat as you.

Valor 59 ... Still missing 3 pieces... i opened over 100 bags, got about 5 Dups...

Still using 3 Centurion pieces and i have 200 Centurion Commendations...

This Random system is complete crap

Edited by DestyOwn

So I'm almost at valor 60 and I am having the hardest time getting champion items. Currently, I have opened 17 bags with no love.

So I'm wondering, is there some trick to this? I see people in full champ gear all the time but I get no love. I did get a lightsabor drop and I was all happy. Although, the choices I got were only the dual lightsabor, which I could not use and two implants. The dual lightsabor was not grey so I thought I could use it. Nope! Ha my fault, I'll take that. I should have grabbed one of the implants. Even though a lightsabor that I could use was not a selection. Anyway, I'm getting off track.

So is there anything I'm doing wrong? Should I open them in war-zones or something? This is getting frustrating.

17 bags?

Dude I must have opened about 50 or more of the things by the time i hit valor 60. and I stopped collecting bags at 55 and jast sat on 1k warzone and 1k merc and the completed dailies and weeklies until i hit 60.

You're almost valor 60 and have only opened 17 bags?

......I think we know who was in Illum after the patch!

Haha no. 17 bags since the last item I have got. The total, I'm sure is over 50 easy. But I did not start in illum till after they made it an actual big boy pvp area. I heard it was easy mode beforehand.

You have to say "WInner Winner Chicken Dinner" before opening the bag to get actual loot.

Haha at least this made me laugh. :D:D

Edited by DarthHarlem

So I'm almost at valor 60 and I am having the hardest time getting champion items. Currently, I have opened 17 bags with no love.

Here's what I do: your mileage may vary.

I gather no less than 10 bags at a time.

I then take a set of white oil paints from my cousin, the artist. I use my pinky finger to draw the voodoo symbol of peace and prosperty upon my monitor. I then begin the practice of ritual cleansing, removing all my clothes and lighting incense. I then begin a Gregorian Chant that lasts no less than 10 minutes before I assign each bag a character in the Chinese alphabet and open them in order of the Emperors' names in Ancient China, from the Zhou dynasty onward.

I have had great success with this method, I recommend it.

TLDR: Bags suck.

Edited by McVade

Pvp bags giving me frustration.. what am I doing wrong?

Well one thing you are doing is playing an MMO and getting worked up about loot. That's a romance that's bound to end in bitter disappointment.

And two....almost 60 valor and only 17 bags? I'm 53 valor and Ive probably opened at least 150 bags.

Edited by Elyree

What I've noticed is the people that get mainhand weapons don't get a big opportunity for anything else. The people like myself that has gotten every other item is having the darndest time getting my main hand. I hit 60 Valor last night.

This is what I've observed through my guildmates.