Artifice - Rare Crystal locations and Guides

WraithAscendant

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was checking out darthhater when i came across the master crafted color crystals and wondered if they are to be in 1.2 from RE or will they be a crit crafted type or even if they are going to be in the game at all. the stats are +47

for my rogue jedi/sith 's is in one hand a pure white crystal, and one pure black crystal.

My only complaint is that I hope this isn't for a limited time forever thing, because I'm nowhere close to affording a white crystal. But if as an artifice crafter I can make it later, I'll be a happy customer. I understand wanting to make it exclusive, but make it like a quest tree or something where you can go earn it, or earn the materials to make it, don't just throw it in the market to buy. Maybe it's just me, iunno. :cool:

for my rogue jedi/sith 's is in one hand a pure white crystal, and one pure black crystal.

My only complaint is that I hope this isn't for a limited time forever thing, because I'm nowhere close to affording a white crystal. But if as an artifice crafter I can make it later, I'll be a happy customer. I understand wanting to make it exclusive, but make it like a quest tree or something where you can go earn it, or earn the materials to make it, don't just throw it in the market to buy. Maybe it's just me, iunno. :cool:

once 1.2 hits white will be removed for atleast some months.

also, i hope a pure black crystal never gets released.

once 1.2 hits white will be removed for atleast some months.

I understood this, I was just hoping for more of a way to let us have it sooner then later.

also, i hope a pure black crystal never gets released.

I think more colors puts more power to the player as far as customization goes, besides it was already in the force unleashed 2, and looked great. :csw_redsaber:

Hey Guys,

If no one has done it a group of my guildies and myself did this today and after 1 fight we were all 4 able to get a magenta crystal from the same node so it is possible to do one fight and all group members benefit. Just a note to let everyone know. Thanks so much for this info also as it was EXTREMELY helpful.

Looks like this needs some big time updates.... like white is no longer available until further notice, the New World Boss on Voss Drops +41 Magenta Schematics, The Black Core Purple and Orange PVP Crystals can be bought with WZ comms and Credits from PVP Vendor, the Daily Mission Rewards Vendor Sells Schematics for +41 Crystals etc etc etc

Havn't been to Alderaan yet to look but the new Perfect Upari crystals are indeed found on Belsavis around the lvl 50 daily missions area beyond the rakata transporter. The spawn in the normal node places as the other crystals but they look different. I still don't know what they are for tho, anyone know?

Hi everyone,

I was really excited when I heard that there will be new schematics for +41 color crystals. I've always wanted a green one but @ 1.1.5 all the green ones I could buy had useless stats for me (im a Sith Assassin Tank, so i need endurance).

As I already said, im on empire side. Is there a way to acquire such schematic and how?

Schematic: Advanced Green Indestructible Crystal

http://www.torhead.com/item/4tyFfSG/schematic-advanced-green-indestructible-crystal

This is the crystal in question.

Mad props to anyone that can help me! (I also hope that I will like the answer :D ).

Looks like this needs some big time updates.... like white is no longer available until further notice, the New World Boss on Voss Drops +41 Magenta Schematics, The Black Core Purple and Orange PVP Crystals can be bought with WZ comms and Credits from PVP Vendor, the Daily Mission Rewards Vendor Sells Schematics for +41 Crystals etc etc etc

awesome

For the new dropped crystal schematics a Pristine Adegan Crystal is needed to make them. The initial process starts off on Alderaan and ends on Tython.

Where exactly does it start on Alderaan, and where are you at on Tython? Obviously for imps this will be impossible to get to unless there is something on Korriban that is similar. Can you give us coordinates please?