[Unofficial] Day 3 Invite Waves

Moktal

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30 November for me. Thinking either last wave today or first wave tomorrow.

Stephen Reid said that they were letting in roughly the same amount of people today as yesterday, which would basically take them up to the last week in November. So yes, it is based on number of pre-orders, not on date.

I hit up my pre-order the 30th of november with my luck they will stop at 29th just to be funny.. T_T

Well, if they're doing week-by-week, the last full week of November is the week of Nov 21-28. Nov 30 has a good chance of being tomorrow, sad to say.

That said, hope you make it in today!

Supposedly the first day pre-orders where very high. They trended lower. Sept was the lowest month. Then pre-orders started picking up again. I would imagine that they spiked up again after the November weekend betas due to the game being awesome. Its probably very hard to say how big of a range today's invites will be. Those chartz pre-order numbers are pretty inaccurate. Some people saying they pre-ordered on Oct 2nd and got in wave 4 yesterday. I am Oct 3rd and i was pretty mad when they said that was it for the day.

I have to assume i will get in first wave today. /crosses fingers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.