[Unofficial] Day 3 Invite Waves

Moktal

I don't know one way or the other....but with the post announcing it would be more waves (spread out) than the previous days, it stands to reason they are not done. heh

Maybe. But the 5 waves from today is already more than the 4 they had yesterday. I thought for sure I'd get in today (11/29 redeemed) after the first couple of very large waves, but now it's not looking so great...

At any rate, at least everyone will be in before the weekend.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the last of November will also be in today, wouldn't make sense if they did not include you guys in it. There will be probably a small 6th wave with the rest of November in it.

I have to say I am actually quite pleased with the speed of it all, when I pre-ordered (6th of December) I was afraid I would only get to play around the 19th.

Anyway everybody enjoy the game, and the few people who still have to wait and are almost dying because of the waiting, try to get some distraction like playing Kotor I and II for example. It will help get you through all the stress :p I have found myself playing Football manager 2010 again ( don't think many Americans play it, but some Europeans will know what I am talking about :D ). Anyway see you all in the game

"...which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday."

That depends on your definition of waves. I was hoping for at least 6 with that statement.

Or your definition of "more"...

Most people don't say "there's more XYZs" when there's only 1 more, LOL

As a Nov 29'r, I'm holding out hope for one more wave today.

If not, so be it... but Bioware, how about a heads-up on whether waves are done?

They did the last two nights, i doubt this is the last, im just starting to doubt that December will get in tonight, the trend of wave 1-3 was was around 8 days on average, if that keped going we would be in the first week of December by now, alas that dident happen.

"...which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday."

That depends on your definition of waves. I was hoping for at least 6 with that statement.

We probably are going to get a 6th wave at 2 CST, thats about the time they stop doing invites.

And who knows, MAYBE they will send more invites after 2 CST

Anyone know what the newest servers are? (Like servers that opened today for the new invites.) The server list doesn't say when each server opened. I want to join one where everyone hasn't already completed the starting areas.

Sith'Ari, prolly i'll be there too.. hopefully today..