[Unofficial] Day 3 Invite Waves

Moktal

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30/11 preorder here... hoping to get in today, if not, then I expect 1st wave tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Good luck to you all.

Last date to go in so far was 22/10. Heard of a 27/10 go in, but not 100% if its true. :)

edit: A few 27/10 have been said now.. so maybe it was true. xD

Edited by Tiska

Hello everyone, I thought I'd pick this up today.

I will update this topic with dates to keep track up to which date got in in each wave.

The anouncement last night was that todays waves of invites will take us up to the last week or so of November.

So fingers crossed for everyone in those last weeks of november to get in today!

Wave 1: up to October 26th so far.

"SWTOR The Old Republic

The first wave of Early Game Access emails have now been sent! We will let you know when the next wave goes out."

Wave 2:

I bet

Wave2: October 26-Nov15

Wave3:Nov15-Nov30

ME DAMNIT!

Wave4:Nov30 -Dec10

And like they said, clean up the rest on Friday....

I bet

Wave2: October 26-Nov15

Wave3:Nov15-Nov30

ME DAMNIT!

Wave4:Nov30 -Dec10

And like they said, clean up the rest on Friday....

I think after november 25 things will slow down again because of the stress test beta weekend.

This is dissapointing. The early access should be based on when you registered I agree. My friends registered way after me and they are in as of yesterday. I am still here wondering why I gave them my moeny? At this point I know I will be tossed a tokey day before go live invite as if that will placate me

I paid early to get in early. They should let us in based on when we registered our codes.

Very dissapointed with Bioware and EA

This is dissapointing. The early access should be based on when you registered I agree. My friends registered way after me and they are in as of yesterday. I am still here wondering why I gave them my moeny? At this point I know I will be tossed a tokey day before go live invite as if that will placate me

I paid early to get in early. They should let us in based on when we registered our codes.

They did if you entered your code before someone who's already in, in fact, if you entered your code before Nov 1st, then you should be in by now. Send CS an email and get them to sort it out.

Too much herping not enough derping.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.