I don't want Bioware to have my money

Gankdalf_

Too much contempt for their customers, the twitter comments alone were just bang out of order. The whole way they have handled the launch tells me they really take the customers for granted, maybe it's all gone to their heads.

I have an ethos in life that I am very careful who gets my very hard earned cash, they have to tick the boxes, it's not about how much I love the product, it's all about morals with me.

The younger people will not have a clue *** I am on about, they just look at the shiney, glittering product and don't care about anything else.

I look at how many people are unhappy on the forums, they take MMO playing serious, getting a headstart can be vital, securing their name, keeping up with the auction house economy, they are all vital to your gameplay. This is gameplay we have to pay for on a monthly basis, it's not like Skyrim where you can just pick it up whenever and carry on, this game world changes every minute. The people in game now are making the game harder and harder for us people not able to play. Names are being taken, prices are going up, people are higher level.

I admired Blizzard when WOW first came out, they were very fair-minded I wanted them to have my money as I felt valued. With Bioware I feel like a piece of crap, not important, I really don't want them to have my money. This game will have to be the best game I have ever played for me to consider renewing after the first month and as a beta tester I know it's not so...

I do agree with what you say but I'm sticking with it. I'm not going to be put off a game I thoroughly enjoyed during the beta.

With the benefit of hindsight I think EGA has been a terrible idea that they didn't execute well. They should have worked out in advance what they were going to do and announced the time frames. This would have avoided most of the bad feeling on the forums. I do think the concept of EGA was a good approach to avoiding over populated starting areas etc but it also had disadvantages as you've pointed out.

But that's just my opinion. There are many out there :D

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, let me try again to put this thread to rest. :)

The last few replies by the OP clearly show, that he's just trolling.

This will be my last reply in here. Nice one, OP, you had me, I commend you, now bother someone else.

Cheerio

Of course he is, any normal person who decided against playing isn't going to make some elaborate post on the forums, and then continue to make posts with outright lies.

I actually don't care what anyone says in this forum, my message is to Bioware and they will have read it by now and will soon be sending the stormtroopers over to silence it.

Then whey are you still in this thread? Don't worry, we'll keep giving you the attention you crave :confused:

i unfortunatly have to agree with u there....if its not popular opinion then u sir are trolling...the term has become a word to use to counter argue an opinion....it dosnt work

I have no problem with different opinions, far from it.

What I do have a problem with, is posting here how bad the game is, how bad BW is, how bad the EGA is, basically how bad everything about this game and the company is and then in the same post saying that the pre-order will not be cancelled.

I mean, please?

Either you like/dislike something, make it be heard and then act on it or you don't. And if you don't, then I have abad feeling about the real motives of the whole rant.

And that, dear OP is my opinion. :)

I have no problem with different opinions, far from it.

What I do have a problem with, is posting here how bad the game is, how bad BW is, how bad the EGA is, basically how bad everything about this game and the company is and then in the same post saying that the pre-order will not be cancelled.

I mean, please?

Either you like/dislike something, make it be heard and then act on it or you don't. And if you don't, then I have abad feeling about the real motives of the whole rant.

And that, dear OP is my opinion. :)

damnit hotte i thought u were done posting and here u are again

tho he is obviously a troll

Nah man. He is an informed consumer. Meaning he read the details before coming to hasty and incorrect conclusions (on personal entitlement). Even if I hated this game, I would still tell you how ill informed you are.

The whole point of this thread is that the EGA has caused some people, myself included to question if their money should be given to Bioware. Most people like I said will just go with it, some of us will not, I probably will not.

I did the same in STO when I found out you had to pay extra for character slots, I knew it was unfair and so I chose NOT to give them my money.

What about people with very little money who have to save up for weeks to pre order this game, they are being discriminated against because they have no money. All the rich people that can afford to pre oder on day one are fine, the poor people are not. I just don't like the way this is being handled.

People on the forums spending hours and hours checking emails when Bioware could easily just say when each month of pre orders will be allowed access. The bottom line is customers are being treated like crap and that is the reason I am considering leaving after the 30 days.

Edited by Gankdalf_

Too much contempt for their customers, the twitter comments alone were just bang out of order. The whole way they have handled the launch tells me they really take the customers for granted, maybe it's all gone to their heads.

I have an ethos in life that I am very careful who gets my very hard earned cash, they have to tick the boxes, it's not about how much I love the product, it's all about morals with me.

The younger people will not have a clue *** I am on about, they just look at the shiney, glittering product and don't care about anything else.

I look at how many people are unhappy on the forums, they take MMO playing serious, getting a headstart can be vital, securing their name, keeping up with the auction house economy, they are all vital to your gameplay. This is gameplay we have to pay for on a monthly basis, it's not like Skyrim where you can just pick it up whenever and carry on, this game world changes every minute. The people in game now are making the game harder and harder for us people not able to play. Names are being taken, prices are going up, people are higher level.

I admired Blizzard when WOW first came out, they were very fair-minded I wanted them to have my money as I felt valued. With Bioware I feel like a piece of crap, not important, I really don't want them to have my money. This game will have to be the best game I have ever played for me to consider renewing after the first month and as a beta tester I know it's not so...

/agree

This game fails on many more levels than just launch.

The whole point of this thread is that the EGA has caused some people, myself included to question if their money should be given to Bioware. Most people like I said will just go with it, some of us will not, I probably will not.

I did the same in STO when I found out you had to pay extra for character slots, I knew it was unfair and so I chose NOT to give them my money.

What about people with very little money have have to save up for weeks to pre order this game, they are being discriminated against because they have no money. All the rich people that can afford to pre oder on day one are fine, the poor people are not. I just don't like the way this is being handled.

People on the forums spending hours and hours checking emails when Bioware could easily just say when each month of pre orders will be allowed access. The bottom line is customers are being treated like crap and that is the reason I am considering leaving after the 30 days.

im poor... still have it preordered didnt even want to play on day one of preorder got into it later when more videos were released...but preorder isnt expensive at all....