I don't want Bioware to have my money

Gankdalf_

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

TO all these posts abotu people getting leveled faster, economy etc. I say: So what? You will be at no more of a disadvantage playing 3-4 days later than a small amount of the population, than the people who buy the game 2+ months/years from now will be. I know, I know, its hard to imagine that not everyone who plays a game pre-ordered it, but it happens

TO all these posts abotu people getting leveled faster, economy etc. I say: So what? You will be at no more of a disadvantage playing 3-4 days later than a small amount of the population, than the people who buy the game 2+ months/years from now will be. I know, I know, its hard to imagine that not everyone who plays a game pre-ordered it, but it happens

i said this like 3 pages ago >.< lol

You don't want them to have your money but your not cancelling your pre-order. You're sure showing them...

Yeah, even when he supposedly knows after beta testing that he doesn't think the game is even that good.

/sigh

@ OP

Buh-bye

Edited by onstorm

I dont think anyone on the forums is going to sympathize, or say anything other than "lol ur kidding u cant leev caz dis is bext game efvar!"

You should have emailed them this, they may have a better chance at seeing this so you can actually get your point through to them.

yeah i doubt they are reading anymore of these its not fair posts

I dont think anyone on the forums is going to sympathize, or say anything other than "lol ur kidding u cant leev caz dis is bext game efvar!"

You should have emailed them this, they may have a better chance at seeing this so you can actually get your point through to them.

If he was actually trying to get his point to BW, he would have done just what you suggested. Thing is, its another late comer just trying to stir the pot.

Because you are a fan boy, simple really.

Awesome! Ty Gank..I need some LOL in my life.:)

Yep..I criticized DAO, DA2, ME2..but I'm a fanboy.:)

BioWare can do no wrong!

lol

Also..you're still here? No/ragequit yet? I, sir, am disappointed! You lack resolve!:)

Too much contempt for their customers, the twitter comments alone were just bang out of order. The whole way they have handled the launch tells me they really take the customers for granted, maybe it's all gone to their heads.

The twitter comments? What? You're talking about how there was one comment asking someone to stop using their twitter to complain about wanting to be in the game saying that they were trying to deal with more important issues? That's certainly not out of order...

getting a headstart can be vital

It's inevitable that in an MMO, someone will have been playing longer than you... Straight after the launch it becomes completely ordinary.

securing their name

Your name doesn't need to be secure if it's original and creative, and again, there will always be names taken straight after launch so again that's unavoidable and inevitable.

keeping up with the auction house economy

This one... is... I don't even know how that's an argument, you can just find out about the economy and start taking part in it as soon as you get in.

The people in game now are making the game harder and harder for us people not able to play.

How exactly does an MMO get harder and harder due to people playing it? So you're saying basically, after a week, a game becomes unplayable and supremely difficult just because there have been other people playing before you?

Names are being taken, prices are going up, people are higher level.

Again this is inevitable that names will be taken up - but if you have an imagination, you can think of a good unused name.

How are prices going up?? If anything they'd be going down for the lower level - supply and demand, as the higher levels don't need the lower level stuff anymore the prices begin to go down while the stuff around their levels keep averaged out.

Of course people are higher level, it's an MMO! But that changes nothing!

Your arguments for saying Bioware is terrible - are terrible. I really have nothing more to say about such terrible reasoning... Good day sir.

I actually don't care what anyone says in this forum, my message is to Bioware and they will have read it by now and will soon be sending the stormtroopers over to silence it.

I look at how many people are unhappy on the forums, they take MMO playing serious, getting a headstart can be vital, securing their name, keeping up with the auction house economy, they are all vital to your gameplay. This is gameplay we have to pay for on a monthly basis, it's not like Skyrim where you can just pick it up whenever and carry on, this game world changes every minute. The people in game now are making the game harder and harder for us people not able to play. Names are being taken, prices are going up, people are higher level.

Roll on a server that wasn't available before your early access started - Solves all the above problems. If you don't like the early starters; don't play with them.

Too much contempt for their customers, the twitter comments alone were just bang out of order. The whole way they have handled the launch tells me they really take the customers for granted, maybe it's all gone to their heads.

I have an ethos in life that I am very careful who gets my very hard earned cash, they have to tick the boxes, it's not about how much I love the product, it's all about morals with me.

The younger people will not have a clue *** I am on about, they just look at the shiney, glittering product and don't care about anything else.

I look at how many people are unhappy on the forums, they take MMO playing serious, getting a headstart can be vital, securing their name, keeping up with the auction house economy, they are all vital to your gameplay. This is gameplay we have to pay for on a monthly basis, it's not like Skyrim where you can just pick it up whenever and carry on, this game world changes every minute. The people in game now are making the game harder and harder for us people not able to play. Names are being taken, prices are going up, people are higher level.

I admired Blizzard when WOW first came out, they were very fair-minded I wanted them to have my money as I felt valued. With Bioware I feel like a piece of crap, not important, I really don't want them to have my money. This game will have to be the best game I have ever played for me to consider renewing after the first month and as a beta tester I know it's not so...

How much are you willing to bet you'll be subscribing for the next year and a half ?

Now in general (not related to you): although companies depend on their consumers and the consumers theortically have the power to vote for those companies products with their money...todays consumers are so stupid that they can't say no to something. You want it but you don't like how something's handled ? Post your complaint and DON'T BUY IT 'till they fix whatever you don't like.

Instead 100% of the people today are like "no...you WILL NOT HAVE MY MONEY" while they already pre-ordered, bought, registered and subscribed for life...

Ok, let me try again to put this thread to rest. :)

The last few replies by the OP clearly show, that he's just trolling.

This will be my last reply in here. Nice one, OP, you had me, I commend you, now bother someone else.

Cheerio

This will be my last reply in here. Nice one, OP, you had me, I commend you, now bother someone else.

Cheerio

lets not cause then i have to find a new thread to argue in...

Cheerio

Not trolling just stating my opinion but as usual if that opinion is not shared by you then it must be a troll post. :rolleyes:

Not trolling just stating my opinion but as usual if that opinion is not shared by you then it must be a troll post. :rolleyes:

i unfortunatly have to agree with u there....if its not popular opinion then u sir are trolling...the term has become a word to use to counter argue an opinion....it dosnt work