Am i the only one...

Alayne

annoyed that everyone thats been 50 for more than 1 week looks exactly the same? Either they have the pvp look or the pve look. But no matter how long they have played or how many bosses they killed they look the same.

I mean. There are 3 different tiers in both pvp and pve. And no matter if you are wearing Tionese, Columi or Rakata you look the same. Except for the color change. This bugs me cause i like diversity in looks when playing. Even the the gear thats not tier related has the exackt same stats/looks.

How hard could it be to just fix different looks for Centurion, Champion and Battlemaster?

I still have alot of hopes for this game. But i cant stand getting the Rakata chest and still have the same look as i had in my Columi.. Am i the only one annoyed by this?

And is this a known issue that will at some point be.. fixed?

annoyed that everyone thats been 50 for more than 1 week looks exactly the same? Either they have the pvp look or the pve look. But no matter how long they have played or how many bosses they killed they look the same.

I mean. There are 3 different tiers in both pvp and pve. And no matter if you are wearing Tionese, Columi or Rakata you look the same. Except for the color change. This bugs me cause i like diversity in looks when playing. Even the the gear thats not tier related has the exackt same stats/looks.

How hard could it be to just fix different looks for Centurion, Champion and Battlemaster?

I still have alot of hopes for this game. But i cant stand getting the Rakata chest and still have the same look as i had in my Columi.. Am i the only one annoyed by this?

you should try the other game.. wait wait a minute even they have that going on.

welp i guess that's all she wrote then.

get orange gear to you think looks good

take the mods etc and move them to that piece of gear the stats will be the same only the look will change

why do you think orange items sometimes have no mods in them

all stats comes from the mods

so they can be switched over at any given time

take the mods etc and move them to that piece of gear the stats will be the same only the look will change

Currently does not work for operation level gear... you can't take the mods out.

Yet.

Read patch notes and developer blogs. They are changing this next big patch in March making all epic gear fully moddable so you can take out the mods and put it in any set you want.

Pretty sure you cant do that with the tiered equipment.

Athough it would be nice, but yeah, everybody slowly starts looking the same at lvl 50.

Oh yeah i know all about this. But the fact is that epic gear have set stats instead of armoring. And i havent been able to find any armoring that can compare to the set stat on the gearpiece.

Edited by Alayne

Read patch notes and developer blogs. They are changing this next big patch in March making all epic gear fully moddable so you can take out the mods and put it in any set you want.

Didnt know that. Thank you. Just hoping they add more gear aswell then. Cause the ones in it now are getting abit boring. And yeah i know all about orange gear. Traveled all around gathering them to get a good looking toon only to have it shattered when my first epic dropped after dinging 50.

Currently does not work for operation level gear... you can't take the mods out.

Yet.

Yep. They're going to redo purples so you can pull the armoring slot as well, and move set bonuses to the armoring/mods/enchancements so you can shift the appropriate stats to something visually more appealing.

That'll mean the visuals of "everyone the same" will break up in a hurry. I'm looking forward to the patch.