Unlocked: The tracer-spammer legacy

Qune

Or do you think my surname should be something else like :

I<3TRACERS

LOLZTRACERSROCK

MYBACKISSOREFROMBENDINGOVER

SHOULDIRAILSHOT_NOILLJUSTHITTRACERAGAIN

Since everyone has been crying nerf for BH I thought I'd try to come up with a good legacy name. Any suggestions?

I<3TRACERS

LOLZTRACERSROCK

Since everyone has been crying nerf for BH I thought I'd try to come up with a good legacy name. Any suggestions?

you live in a closet? OPS and sorc are the "hated class"

we just have "the obvious hated attack"

pYRO IS A lot less noticeable. I can do some hard core burst with a well timed TD. Railshot, unload, TD boom, and second rail shot. All of that isn't as noticeable as a Merc/Trooper standing inplace literally spamming the same attack over and over again and playing his class correctly.

Honestly, As pyro I have a hard time with those troopers. I can't interrupt them so their stationary dps > my stationary dps.

pYRO IS A lot less noticeable. I can do some hard core burst with a well timed TD. Railshot, unload, TD boom, and second rail shot. All of that isn't as noticeable as a Merc/Trooper standing inplace literally spamming the same attack over and over again and playing his class correctly.

Honestly, As pyro I have a hard time with those troopers. I can't interrupt them so their stationary dps > my stationary dps.

I LoL'd at this - if you're a merc and you fire more than 2 TM at a time and "stand still" - you just fail

Shoot a couple TM, move, hit em with RS/HS while moving, refresh TM, HS them, move, unload, move, shoot TM again...

./Cries - really.. you guys are killing me... :p

I LoL'd at this - if you're a merc and you fire more than 2 TM at a time and "stand still" - you just fail

Shoot a couple TM, move, hit em with RS/HS while moving, refresh TM, HS them, move, unload, move, shoot TM again...

so if a merc is standing still and hits an opponent with 2 TMs who fails?

so instead of standing still and get 3 tracers for HS then 2 for RS with an unload for doing max damage you move around and accomplish nothing? k

it doesnt matter if you hit them with 1, 2 or 10 tracer missles, they cry about it simply because its the only attack they can read on the cast bar

our other attacks are instant (heat seeker, RS) or look like normal blaster fire (unload)

i mean, everyone crys about sorc lightning or sage pebbles, but does anyone cry about unload when its essentially the same channeled skill? nope, because its not visually freaking them out

i agree 2 tracers in a row is about the most you should be getting away with in pvp before at least shuffling your feet to adjust location and dump some other skill or two into the, but the only cast bar they are seeing is tracer, and we hunch when we do it so its obvious for them to look for

I<3TRACERS

LOLZTRACERSROCK

The 3rd choice is fantastic

you live in a closet? OPS and sorc are the "hated class"

we just have "the obvious hated attack"

Nah Merc's by far are the MOST annoying class, purely because of the tracer spam. We had a guild vote on it and now it's a kill on site of any merc just to remove the annoyance factor from the game.

I personally would be embarrassed if I sat there spamming just one ability over and over again. I see Battlemaster mercs doing it all the time, easy to spot the people who farmed ilum for there rank and don't deserve it!!

You would be surprised at how many ppl just stand there and let me unload on them. I

just respeced last night from heals and ive been having soo much fun.

But back to ppl being dumb, i start with tracer missle x2, HSM (if up), then unload, and

rail shot. Ill throw in a nade when i can. It just boggles my mind how many ppl let me do

that whole rotation then start to move!!! By that time i just throw in another tracer missle

or two and there done.

But when i meet a good player they give me a run for my money... i still learning the spec.

The two knock backs work wonders in huttball!