Dear Bioware

fujeo-finel

My companions are all busy with crafting at the moment, so I'd like to take this opportunity to brighten up these miserable forums and congratulate you on the best MMO to come out in recent years. I play a Mercenary BH and I love every aspect of him. Levelling as Arsenal was a joy for me and I especially love Tracer Missile. I switched to Bodyguard to be my guild's main healer, and I'm enjoying it as much as I enjoyed Arsenal. Healing for my guild in HM's is simply a blast, not to mention how much I love how fast paced the flashpoints are. I'm just dying for dual spec to come out so I can alternate between Arsenal for PvP and Bodyguard for PvE.

Another thing I'd like to comment on is the incredible crafting system. I've spent entire days, during and after levelling, doing nothing but crafting (Armormech) to get the best schematics I can use for my level, and I just love it! I love the fact that I can craft epic gear I can be proud of and use over say, quest rewards and flashpoint drops. Every 10 levels I would take a few days out of levelling to get the next tier of gear, until I got to 40 and had to hurry up to 50 so I could heal for my guild. And now I'm at 50 I can get back to this amazing crafting system to get some really kick *** gear, to sell and to use for myself.

I will leave you with the hope that these forums don't get you down. This game is amazing as it is and I can't understand why there are so many naysayers. But this player, after being burnt over other MMO's, can see this game for what it is, a massively fun experience that I foresee I'll be playing for very long time. Kudos to you Bioware for making such an epic gaming experience.

My companions are all busy with crafting at the moment, so I'd like to take this opportunity to brighten up these miserable forums and congratulate you on the best MMO to come out in recent years. I play a Mercenary BH and I love every aspect of him. Levelling as Arsenal was a joy for me and I especially love Tracer Missile. I switched to Bodyguard to be my guild's main healer, and I'm enjoying it as much as I enjoyed Arsenal. Healing for my guild in HM's is simply a blast, not to mention how much I love how fast paced the flashpoints are. I'm just dying for dual spec to come out so I can alternate between Arsenal for PvP and Bodyguard for PvE.

Another thing I'd like to comment on is the incredible crafting system. I've spent entire days, during and after levelling, doing nothing but crafting (Armormech) to get the best schematics I can use for my level, and I just love it! I love the fact that I can craft epic gear I can be proud of and use over say, quest rewards and flashpoint drops. Every 10 levels I would take a few days out of levelling to get the next tier of gear, until I got to 40 and had to hurry up to 50 so I could heal for my guild. And now I'm at 50 I can get back to this amazing crafting system to get some really kick *** gear, to sell and to use for myself.

I will leave you with the hope that these forums don't get you down. This game is amazing as it is and I can't understand why there are so many naysayers. But this player, after being burnt over other MMO's, can see this game for what it is, a massively fun experience that I foresee I'll be playing for very long time. Kudos to you Bioware for making such an epic gaming experience.

You have a smidge on your nose there.

haha, i see what you did there. you clever person you

Good effort, this made it too obvious tho. 4/10

So this is what the forums have become? Any degree of appreciation is treated as a troll post?
It's only a select few that make it personal. By and large the community rocks.

Trolls consider themselves a test of character, and giving them nothing to fire back at irritates the snot out of 'em. So they troll harder and louder until they eventually hyperventilate to the point of passing out. That's when the real contributors can socialize ftw. Applying the same patience practiced with a newly released game doubles nicely as trollbane.

This message brought to you by space: it's more than just a cranial void, it's where trolls go fishing.

Edited by GalacticKegger

• 2 years later...

I've had an off-and-on relationship with SWTOR for over a year...but every time I come back I fall in love with it all over again. It really is underrated in my opinion.

And just for the record, the WoW forums are just as full of cynicism and rage. It's actually a lot worse over there atm.

...and this is NOT how you post praise IMO.

Any praise that requires a dig at those that do not share the same opinion smacks of disingenuous propaganda IMO.

Next time I would suggest you try and post praise without an agenda and perhaps it will seem more genuine. Just my slant.

...and this is NOT how you post praise IMO.

Any praise that requires a dig at those that do not share the same opinion smacks of disingenuous propaganda IMO.

Next time I would suggest you try and post praise without an agenda and perhaps it will seem more genuine. Just my slant.

are you aware that the post you quoted is from January 2012?

are you aware that the post you quoted is from January 2012?

Naturally.

But it still stands as a good example, IMO, of how NOT to post praise. I try and do the same with criticism, to point out the right and wrong ways to do so in my eyes.

I like to see genuine praise and criticism. Unfortunately that is hard to find quite often in the forum over the years.

Folks can accept or reject this view as they wish naturally.

And now I'm at 50 I can get back to this amazing crafting system to get some really kick *** gear, to sell and to use for myself.

LOL - yea... keep telling yourself that. This isn't ESOL where you upgrade your gear and craft set bonus gear. I certainly WISH BW would do something like that, but it will never happen. They need to rework crafting really badly in this game (IMHO), but like I said it will never happen.

I'm just dying for dual spec to come out so I can alternate between Arsenal for PvP and Bodyguard for PvE.

And here we are, 2.5 years later, and no dual-spec anywhere to be seen.

Boo! This one is obvious and if not in at launch, should have been in within 6 months.