Servers EMPTY !!

Ok, on server NIMAN republic can't even form 8 people for a stupid warzone....

GG Bioware.... 100 servers all LIGHT !!!!!!!!!

It's clearly your first mmo.

Activity is judged at peak-time, not early in the morning when everybody is sleeping/working.

Useless thread.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

O lets see here, could it be that it's 5:22 est time and 90% of the people awake are getting Rdy for work? No...no, that's silly

You sir have won an Internet sir! YES! THE WHOLE WORLD LIVES IN THE US!

PS: Its now 1PM where i live and EU servers indicate light and a couple of standard OMG. No point of this cause they know their loads to come and they could arrange to have servers available for all!

Edited by Caldurjyoh

The "everyone is at work" argument is not valid. There are millions of people just here in the US that work odd hours.

Some example of people that may work weird shifts and play at this time of morning:

1. Bartenders/Bouncers/Cocktail Waitresses
  2. Factory 2nd and 3rd shift workers
  3. Cashiers at convienience stores
  4. Grocery store night stock personel
  5. Wal-Mart .... enough said
  6. Mail truck drivers (not the local delivery people, the ones that drive the trucks that deliver bulk mail from one processing center to another)
  7. Cops
  8. EMT/Paramedics
  9. Firefighters
  10. Doctors
  11. Nurses
  12. Social Workers (the CPS case workers that respond to calls of abuse, most emergency abuse calls happen in the evening)
  13. Pharmacists

This list could go on and on. The point is, if I work the 7 PM to 3 AM shift, I want to schedule my sleep so that I am waking up just BEFORE my shift so that I am rested for work. This means that 3 AM is my 5 PM. So, my game time would start at 4 AM. There are literally millions of people with schedules like what I just described.

I think that BW should look at the server status, and maybe go ahead and issue 100k more invites, take 2 hours and check the serves status again.

Sooo, you blame Bioware because people have other things to do in the morning ?

People are so dumb. They actually thought you were blaming the players. LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. He's blaming the dev's for not letting more people in. Snails move faster than these dev's.

And these people can vote! No wonder America is turning into a 3rd world country.

Ok, on server NIMAN republic can't even form 8 people for a stupid warzone....

GG Bioware.... 100 servers all LIGHT !!!!!!!!!

I get ya, it would be nice if players that will normally be playing at this time could get in now. (I'm west coast, PST, and plan on playing on a West Coast server, but work/play nights off-peak.) However, I doubt BW considers us fringe types and is mainly focused on how the servers look at peak times. Thems the breaks.

However, I did notice when I awoke earlier today, that most U.S. servers were standard while a lot of the EU servers were heavy and full. The problem with going by code redemption rather than location is that you can get clumps of people from one particular region, making it hard to balance server loads.

Meh, who really cares... (what's that floating in my bong water?)

The "everyone is at work" argument is not valid. There are millions of people just here in the US that work odd hours.

Some example of people that may work weird shifts and play at this time of morning:

1. Bartenders/Bouncers/Cocktail Waitresses
  2. Factory 2nd and 3rd shift workers
  3. Cashiers at convienience stores
  4. Grocery store night stock personel
  5. Wal-Mart .... enough said
  6. Mail truck drivers (not the local delivery people, the ones that drive the trucks that deliver bulk mail from one processing center to another)
  7. Cops
  8. EMT/Paramedics
  9. Firefighters
  10. Doctors
  11. Nurses
  12. Social Workers (the CPS case workers that respond to calls of abuse, most emergency abuse calls happen in the evening)
  13. Pharmacists
  14. Independent contract SW testers!

This list could go on and on. The point is, if I work the 7 PM to 3 AM shift, I want to schedule my sleep so that I am waking up just BEFORE my shift so that I am rested for work. This means that 3 AM is my 5 PM. So, my game time would start at 4 AM. There are literally millions of people with schedules like what I just described.

I think that BW should look at the server status, and maybe go ahead and issue 100k more invites, take 2 hours and check the serves status again.

I'll 2nd that...not that it'd happen. :cool:

I don't see what's the big problem, we are still in Early Start, hell, actually Early Start would have begun today if they hadn't extended it to 7 days, by tomorrow even people who got on board in december will be in.. don't worry, we won't kill all the mobs and steal all the loot... chill...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.