So tell me....

Grimspire

How are people flipping points in Alderaan and planting bombs on doors in Voidstar without ever being near the points?

I had several games with this occurring on the Port Nowhere server.

In Alderaan, turrets would be taken without anyone standing near it; no beam of light over them, nothing.

In Voidstar, the moment the bridges are extended the bomb is planted without anyone visibly standing near the doors. It can't be a bug with stealth because the bomb is planted at a point when it is impossible for someone to already be near the door.

That's one heck of a cheat.

i've caught a stealth class do this, and he was empire (not the republic ship climbing exploit)

he capped the door solo, whilst in stealth

unsure how to replicate this because i can't do it on my operative character, it wont let me click on it when in stealth......and if i use group stealth it stops people from capping it......but they've obviously found a way around it.

Edited by Evuke

you cannot interact with the doors in stealth, it was either lag or a fluke. but i have seen the hide in door and be out of LOS. but i have never seen a point get capped with nobody around and i almost exclusively pvp Edited by Gnarl

nope wrong

proof? because every time i try it says "cannot be done while stealthed" or a very similar message, dont quite me on the message. but i know for an Op its true, i just tried it, and same goes for my Sin... so idk what you think you saw but if that was true everyone would just walk up stealthed and then game over

Edited by Gnarl

proof? because every time i try it says "cannot be done while stealthed" or a very similar message, dont quite me on the message. but i know for an Op its true, i just tried it, and same goes for my Sin... so idk what you think you saw but if that was true everyone would just walk up stealthed and then game over

Did you read my post? Just because we can't replicate doesn't mean they're not doing it! It may not be an easily repeatable exploit, but not all exploits are easily repeated. Some can involve you doing a certain action before clicking something, like starting a trade or opening a crafting window etc.

I played on Alderaan, the first door got capped when i was looking at it, i did an aoe it bumped a stealth unit out from a certain guild starting with the name Z.

Then the second door got capped, i aoe'd again and bumped another stealther out from that same guild.

The third door got capped, i was on the wrong door that time and couldn't get to it in time, but someone else on my team was *** how did player x just do that (same guy from door 1) whilst in stealth.

Edited by Evuke

Have you tried using Infiltrate instead of Stealth?

I tried infiltrate, i mean that's how they used to do it, but the dev's fixed it with 1.1, when i use infiltrate on someone capping the door now it cancels the cap.....how it should be, and this guy capping the door was solo, when i aoe'd nobody else popped out.

i'll keep trying to work out how to do it and if i do i'll post it here because **** knows if i submit a bug ticket about it nothing will happen.

Edited by Evuke

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.