Clone Wars Series and Ahsoka Tano

Prehistoric

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping she escapes Order 66, being off on a mission or sent into hiding from Yoda as a "just in case" scenario.

Anyway, TCW could end with a single episode where Darth Vader is hunting Jedi, and comes across her. He either lets her go, as a final act of mercy, telling her to sever her connection with the Force (or doing it for her), or just straight up killing her.

Ahsoka of course wouldn't have known he is Vader, and assume that Vader killed Anakin. She'd attack him and get killed in the process, only to realize that Vader and Anakin are one in the same.

Of course, they could just have her go into hiding, and then use her as a character in Unleashed 3 (if it ever comes) or the novels.

[snip]

Of course, they could just have her go into hiding, and then use her as a character in Unleashed 3 (if it ever comes) or the novels.

That makes 0 sense. TFU III (unless it's back from being cancelled?) will be about Boba Fett tracking a captive Vader down and the dark apprentice fighting Galen Marek's clone.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, she should have been killed while Anakin killed the child inside the Jedi Temple, while defending them. To further lead him to DS.

Honestly you expect an awesome character like Ahsoka Tano to job to whiny white boy Hayden Christiansen. Bad enough they made Samuel L Jackson jobber to him. He should lose his alpha male badge to Jaleel White for that.

That makes 0 sense. TFU III (unless it's back from being cancelled?) will be about Boba Fett tracking a captive Vader down and the dark apprentice fighting Galen Marek's clone.

When did they cancel TFU 3? More to the point, why did they? Its at such a cliffhanger now, and its left so open they really need to fill it in and give closure.

Best thing to happen to Clone Wars is to kill off the mini starkiller Ashoka Tano who seems to pwn everyone including Anakin in the series. Funny a little kid can wield two lightsabers like starkiller and kick the behinds of everyone she meets. The creators have no sense in a good story or characters. Jar jar, Ashoka and starkiller should never have been placed in Star Wars lore because they contribue nothing but nonsense.

Best thing to happen to Clone Wars is to kill off the mini starkiller Ashoka Tano who seems to pwn everyone including Anakin in the series. Funny a little kid can wield two lightsabers like starkiller and kick the behinds of everyone she meets. The creators have no sense in a good story or characters. Jar jar, Ashoka and starkiller should never have been placed in Star Wars lore because they contribue nothing but nonsense.

Well Galen helped the Emperor unknowingly bring all of his enemies under one roof to be captured and killed before the Rebel Alliance could begin. So I don't think that is nonsense at all.

Well Galen helped the Emperor unknowingly bring all of his enemies under one roof to be captured and killed before the Rebel Alliance could begin. So I don't think that is nonsense at all.

Personally, I thought the plot of the first game was one of the best in Star Wars. Top ten, at least.

Too bad the second game had to go and ruin everything.

You speak as if pwning Anakin is a major deal.

Considering at the time, Anakin was a very powerful jedi and one of the finest lightsaber combatants(noted by Dooku saying Anakin was the finest Dejm So user he had ever seen) it is a big deal.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I bet she is going to die by the hands of Grievous, when they finally tie the series up to the movie and let the droidgeneral "capture" Palps.

Oooooor, they come up with a special edition of ROTS, including the already shot scene where Shaak Ti is killed by Grievous, rework it just a little to transform her into "Snips" and voila..... problem identified, problem solved :)

I bet she is going to die by the hands of Grievous, when they finally tie the series up to the movie and let the droidgeneral "capture" Palps.

Oooooor, they come up with a special edition of ROTS, including the already shot scene where Shaak Ti is killed by Grievous, rework it just a little to transform her into "Snips" and voila..... problem identified, problem solved :)

I.......................

..............Hmmm that actually is a good idea. Though I doubt anakin and Obi-wan would have been just standing there without a "Nooooo" moment.

I.......................

..............Hmmm that actually is a good idea. Though I doubt anakin and Obi-wan would have been just standing there without a "Nooooo" moment.

Not to mention how awkward the whole scene when they're brought to the bridge would seem for the viewer.

Maybe the entire series is really just a dream? Within a dream.

Jedi Inception

Mace Windu: How was it?

Anakin: How was what? Where's Ahsoka?

Mace Windu: *laughs* This fool still thinks that was real. Pay up Yoda!

Yoda: Money I have not. Let go of materialistic ways, a Jedi must.

Mace Windu: Are you serious? You know what....one of these days when we find that Sith Lord we are looking for I'm going to pause for a second and consider letting him go...

Anakin: Hey! I'm still here....c'mon what was that all about...hello!? This isn't right! I'll remember this....

Not to mention how awkward the whole scene when they're brought to the bridge would seem for the viewer.

They already ruined that in TCW. After Filioni said that Anakin will always be in X location, etc right after the good general leaves, etc.

Ala the episode on Naboo when Anakin is dragged right next to him during the prisoner transfer.....

They already ruined that in TCW. After Filioni said that Anakin will always be in X location, etc right after the good general leaves, etc.

Ala the episode on Naboo when Anakin is dragged right next to him during the prisoner transfer.....

Yes but he was knocked out(or both of them were?), so they never really met.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Plus, their heads were facing away from each other while they were being dragged.

I don't know, getting a glimpse is still something, only Anakin had his head down; but my post was mainly about how Filioni said they would enver be in the same place at once.

Though holo vids and bounty terminals should have had Anakin's face everywhere on the CIS worlds anyway .:rolleyes:

Edited by Eillack

• 8 months later...

Well, this seems like a more relevant topic now so I might as well give my thoughts:

I reckon Ashoka will either:

• Die tragically before Order 66.

• Do a 'Ventress' and disappear from the galaxy.

• Return in the new Star Wars films as a mentor to the protagonist - and then die tragically.