Moddable gloves?

Corrvan

Hi there, Level 30 trooper. Just wondering when I can get some moddable gloves? I have a 50 Jedi Knight and I SWEAR I got moddable gloves quite early on.. still not seen any on the trooper. Probably some low level heroic I missed? the only time I see myself getting any is correllia comendations.. and those look awful! =(

Currently using the "Tempered Terenthium Chestguard" and would like some gloves that go with that.. You know, the propper clone trooper/storm trooper look.. :D

Thanks.

If you don't care too much about looks, there's a pair from the Specialty vendor on Balmorra. I have a huge collection in bank, so I know there are some drops and some quest rewards, but I can't remember exactly from where. But I can guarantee that the Balmorra vendor has some (about 27K credits) because I just checked for my sage's companion.

I just received them as a quest reward on Tat, hrm, cant remember the area off the top of my head, its from the base where you get the heroic quest to check out the sarlacc pit, its not that quest, but just using that as a reference on the area the gloves come from.

I just received them as a quest reward on Tat, hrm, cant remember the area off the top of my head, its from the base where you get the heroic quest to check out the sarlacc pit, its not that quest, but just using that as a reference on the area the gloves come from.

Darn, Just did all the quests there.. modable chest, but no gloves! Oh well =) Thanks for the effort anyway.

I got some Transparisteel Onslaught Gauntlets from a quest on Tatooine - I think it may be the final part of the Czerka line, but not sure. It is definitely not a repeatable though, so no equiping a complete squad. :( Edited by Sambril

I got some Transparisteel Onslaught Gauntlets from a quest on Tatooine - I think it may be the final part of the Czerka line, but not sure. It is definitely not a repeatable though, so no equiping a complete squad. :(

That's where I got my first moddable hands. And as mentioned, DS/LS vendor stuff too. They CAN drop as really, REALLY rare world drops, from anywhere. I'm tempted to go facestomp some lower level bosses repeatedly and see what pops up, though.