Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

It finally happened!

dadeeyoh

I was in a war zone against 8 Sorcerers. Not a single other class was on the opposing team.

Oh what a grand sight it was. So much electricity/bubbles/healing/cc/knock back/force speed. Seriously can no one at Bioware see what is going on here? There is a reason so many people play Sorcerer's and sages. They have so many tools. There is no down side to playing one.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in a war zone against 8 Sorcerers. Not a single other class was on the opposing team.

Oh what a grand sight it was. So much electricity/bubbles/healing/cc/knock back/force speed. Seriously can no one at Bioware see what is going on here? There is a reason so many people play Sorcerer's and sages. They have so many tools. There is no down side to playing one.

Please tell me it was Huttball, I think that would have been grand.

I think your a trolling liar, but if it did happen it was on purpose. Two premades queueing together and hit the button together, or even 1 premade and a guild having their other sorc all queueing at the same time. Personally never seen more than 4 on 1 side and some of them were shadows.

I think your a trolling liar, but if it did happen it was on purpose. Two premades queueing together and hit the button together, or even 1 premade and a guild having their other sorc all queueing at the same time. Personally never seen more than 4 on 1 side and some of them were shadows.

I doubt it. I've seen random PuGs (with two people from the same guild max) where all bar one person was a Consular (who was a Commando, surprise, surprise).

Edited by WhoDaresWins

Me and other 5 friends re-rolled Sorcs, they are pretty much the best class in the game, and it will NEVER get nerfted...

Because is not a DMG/Surv issue, is a class than need a full re-work and Bioware cant even fix the problem of WZ not counting for the Daily you think they will fix Sorcs/Sages soon?...

So re-roll a Sorc and stop your stress, they can do everything too, DPS, Heal and Support in PVE you just need a tank and a OPS full of Sorc, no point of inviting another class...

In a theoretical fight, who wins? A bright wizard or a sorc? Or will the resulting battle destroy the MMO genre?

You guys are just bad. Get valor 60+ and go up against a melee valor 60+ and tell me they are over powered. I can tell you the heal spec sure isn't. maybe the dps/hybrid spec needs some tweeking.

LOLOl u've never seen more than 4 at one time and you call him a troll? There's at least 4 per side in at least 80% of warzones I do.

hmm, ya maybe something in the sorc dps is broken causing easier play. I dont see alot of sage teammates, and never more than 1 other sage healer. I personally havent seen more than 4 sorc as opponents but my server is better balanced than alot. Just hope they find a tweeking in the dps spec that doesnt effect the healing tree, cause I know we arent overpowered. I know I have a tough time going against most sorc, and we are supposed to be mirrors, but the dps/hybrid tree is alot better than the healing, at least for 1 vs 1.

How's does it feel....to be wrong and all?

Swijr

Sorcs are not even close to Bright Wizards. A good team with 2 bright wizards with two healers a single target DPS and a Tank to guard swap wiped the floor with anyone who dared to stand against them.

Ahh, but you needed two healers, a tank, single-target dps.... :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.