The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

THIS is SO TRUE !

Toxsicking

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see this is the exact reason why I despised Cata nd it made me quit. Having arbitrary harder PvE for no reason after an expansion of lolAOE was bad. Not to mention having to gear up in blues instead of epics made me feel dirty and noobish. I think Blizzard should of never changed their WOTLK philosophy because it broke the fu nfactor for alot of players.

Cataclysm was a giant steaming pile of ****.

I lol'd when my gear that was good enough to kick the **** out of Arthas didn't last until 82nd. (I leveled from 70 to 80 wearing the same gear I'd farmed Illidan in).

I love this game, but tbh the video holds a lot of truth.

To the people saying "it's new" or "WoW has been out 7 years" blah blah, that's not a valid reason for the problems in this game. I'm playing Starwars today, not in 2019, I therefore want this game to be awesome now, not in 7 years.

A lot of the things pointed out in that video, need to be listened to by the devs. Personally I didn't enjoy WoW that much, I'm an ex daoc player, and on both PvE and PvP they have missed the point a little. They should hire this kid.

Good video, sumed up all the problems real good, pretty sad that a person can talk for 30 mins just on whats wrong with pvp lol, i just dont see how any one can defend the pvp in this game,it is really turning out to be utter garbage.

But but its a new game, so what, its 2012 can we not expect a little more?

He's coming from Arena, which even by Blizzard's admission, is the single worst mistake they ever made concerning PvP in WoW.

You still have to be pretty skilled to get passed 2400, which sacredheals has.

Edited by Jaku

Knockbacks are annoying? Jesus.. I find them pretty fun.

I have a guild of 8 friends, and soon all of us will be 50 (I myself am Champion geared Sentinel, and getting the gear was pretty easy, 2 weekly quests and some dailies (pvp) + few hardmodes for some juicy pve gear). I gotta tell you, I am having a great time.. pvp and pve.

Last time I had this much fun playing an MMORPG was in Warhammer.

2 choice for you bro:

1. quit the game and go back to the game you love to play (WoW I assume)

2. see the error of your ways

Sry but he starts by saying warcraft is perfection.Either he is payd by blizzard to make this video or B he is a complete gaming newbie like most wow players are.This guy clearly never played warcraft the first year.And the fact that he keep on talking about wow easy mode the game that have been a complete joke the last 4 years just make his entire video invalid and a joke.What i see here is a gaming newbie that cant shut the f up about wow.

Alot of the things he talk about are all well know issues with the game were the devs failed.

He should just **** and go baack to panda wow.

Edited by Lord_Karsk

He had some valid points, clearly a wow player and was almost sickened by his amount of comparisons to world of warcraft, but the points remain valid. Sounds to me like he wants the game to go wacraft-mode, but then again, that wouldn't help anybody.

Just hearing the kid talks and watching him make, I know he's bad and/or playing vs bads.

He's actually a pretty good PvPer.

Although he does mainly play a paladin, so I guess "pretty good" is as far as you can go.

Edited by Jaku

He's actually a pretty good PvPer.

Although he does mainly play a paladin, so I guess "pretty good" is as far as you can go.

He basically says the entire video.

"This isn't 100% like WoW's PvP and I don't know how to think outside of that to get things done so it's the game's fault."

He basically says the entire video.

"This isn't 100% like WoW's PvP and I don't know how to think outside of that to get things done so it's the game's fault."

He said he just doesn't find the PvP fun, doesn't mean he was bad at it. It sounded like he understood the mechanics very well, but complaining about the lack of depth. Just one man's opinion.

But yes, he does make too many WoW comparisons.

Edited by Jaku

While I agree that PvP gearing is kind of frustrating, and Ilum is very raw, a big part of his complaints were largely class-based. In my experience, Scoundrel and Sage healing is a lot more interesting than Commando healing.

Healing aside, I also imagine that he'd have tons more fun if he played a Knight\Warrior class.

Edited by Helig

What knockback does the operative have?

Oh, wait, they don't. The "Knockdown" is just a fancy stun. Knockbacks move you and fill up less resolve. SNIPERS/GUNSLINGERS have an aoe knockback, Guards and Juggs get 1 knockback (Force Push), and Mercs/Commandos get an AoE knockback. I Lol'd when he was talking about annoying kockbacks and then proceeded to try to knock back someone. Lol. The inquisitor are the only ones who get a knockback as a base class skill

No, but they all have stuns.

Edited by Zunayson