THIS is SO TRUE !

Toxsicking

Consumers aren't supposed to be grateful to a company for allowing them to give them their money for a product they're selling. A company should be grateful to its customers and the money they receive from them. Consumers have every right to desire the product be in line with industry standards.

Agreed.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ungrateful?

We are consumers looking for the best product. Why would you EVER settle for a sub-par product when a great product is out?

That's what im wondering...

many folks find this to be a great product already. what i am wondering is why are you still here? if the game is so terrible in your eyes why are you not back at wow enjoying the awesome animations and superior healing.

me's starting to think your a closet swtor lover.

that's what im wondering...

Edited by cwmathias

ok i loved this video , i can spend all day on this game sometimes , i have been through atleast 30 champ bags and 8 battlemaster boxes and i have only got 1 armour drop from it which was a relic , the chance of getting pvp armour is impossible no matter how long you spend on this game and that is unfair.

I stopped watching after I skipped to his marked spot and learned that his main reason to quit was knockbacks. Seriously, it's a minor part of the game, barely even worth noticing. You can get controlled a little bit, oh no. Dude says he's been thinking about making a video for a "long time" but fails to realize that less than 2 months is definitely NOT a "long time".

Personally, I may well cancel my subscription soon, but for completely different reasons. Chief of which being that the people I'd planned to play it with don't have rigs strong enough to play it. I'm leveling my smuggler up to 50, trying some endgame PVP to see if I can get some gear, then deciding where I'll go from there.

Even if I do cancel, it will likely only be temporary. And when I come back there's likely to be plenty of fixes, so win win.

There is a lot wrong with PvP in TOR. Most of it boils down to BW's refusal to note how other games have addressed the issues that arise in every DIKU MuD that allows folks to kill one another. Many of these are 'solved problems,' but the PvP team seems unaware of anything that has happened recently in other games (or even their own games -- WarHammer fixed some of the problems we have here!).

It's also possible the PvP just isn't a priority, that they know what to do but have triaged it well down the list. Warzones may not be core to the story-is-first philosophy.

It's too soon, however, to make any conclusions. You really have to give any MMO six months and several major patch cycles to see what direction they're headed and how quickly they move. That's not ideal from a customer point-of-view, but it reflects the reality of how these massive beasts are developed.

Edited by Oghier

I lost all respect for Sacredheals when he:

-made a Youtube video QQing about PvP and threatening to unsubscribe, then

-made a Youtube video complaining he got banned for trying to sell TOR credits for WoW gold.

What a loser. Why would I care about anything this chump has to say.

Good analysis and feed back.

I agree with him on some of the issues too, hopefully we see a fix soon.

Lack of skill required and general class imbalances (1 button champion spammers trace, and grav - along with no forethought required for throwing out heals is noteworthy.), all the CC and crowd control and PvP zerg fests are turn offs.

I do agree at some things, though comparing everything with wow aint the best, wow has been out for what is it, 8 years? They have polished the game for that long. Swtor is a baby, many things you feel missing/want fix for has been annouced by bioware. Ofc you will feel swtor not worth it if you are going to compare all the details with wow. Bioware are polishing the game, gotta have patience. How long have you played wow?

He lost me when he said WoW had balanced PVP ROFLMAO

Fail post is Fail OP

I think the moral of this story is that he's good at WoW but sucks at SWTOR. Therefore, SWTOR must be bad, and WoW must be good. What do you expect though, he's in <Dara MacNoob>.

I think the moral of this story is that he's good at WoW but sucks at SWTOR. Therefore, SWTOR must be bad, and WoW must be good. What do you expect though, he's in <Dara MacNoob>.

In any game when there is more than 1 class the PVP will be unbalanced. But what he was trying to say is that in WoW the PVP is somewhat balanced at higher levels and in SWTOR its just a mess.

This vid tell the truth...

Most of us had too much expectations ? I dont think so...

Its just poorely designed, buggy as hell, and without any simple details like the UI customisation ! How a 2012 mmo dont have any UI options ?? I mean its the base to make players comfortable. How the Bank dont have a stack button ?? Annoying as hell. These 2 exemples are sooo basic that it dont make sense they released a game without it. :(

(Of course there is MAJORS issues but you guys know them well )

Oh the pvp... Bioware have to read this very slowly:

http://www.arena.net/blog/mike-ferguson-on-guild-wars-2-world-vs-world

Now they have 3 choices.

A)- Cry.

B)- Read again and Cry more.

C)- Do something before the game make it to the "Epic Fail Museum".

I am really enjoying the game especially the PvP.

I agree with one thing, they needed more unique abilities.

Most of the abilities are shared, I am not referring to mirrors.

Force leap was unique and pretty cool and the cover mechanic is brand and cool.

I only play two classes and both get AoE Knockback, both get stuns, both get CC breaker, both get 30% killing hits, both get similar defensive talents, both get a non-energy using weak attack, both get an ability to enhance power and companion power for a minute, and these are opposite classes, GS and Shadow. I even have my key bindings set up in similar way. Obviously there are major disparities in abilities, but the abilities they dont share are shared with another class.

It feels like there was a pool of 50 abilities and every class gets the same 18 plus a mix of another 18 of the remaining 32 if that makes sense.

It's too late to add unique abilities, overall I do enjoy the game.

Edited by richardya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxcJOCTfsYY

You're right, he's clearly a terrible player.

Finding the op combo for the season in wow arena = good?

Does explain why he has a hardon for wow in the OV.

Does give me a laugh since most whine posts about classes start with: im good, I was 2xxx rating.

Edited by Moosestick

Finding the op combo for the season in wow arena = good?

If you cannot see that he is a competent player from that video alone, then that sort of blindness is part of the collective that led to the term "biodrone" being coined.

I wonder how many singular digit seconds any comp that you could put together would last against any comp that he runs with.

If you cannot see that he is a competent player from that video alone, then that sort of blindness is part of the collective that led to the term "biodrone" being coined.

I wonder how many singular digit seconds any comp that you could put together would last against any comp that he runs with.

Saw about two seconds of the video. Once I saw it was wow arena I just had to laugh. He might be compitant at running the best team per season, but that doesn't mean he is good or worth listening to.

The term fanboy comes to mind.

You should have seen that in the first two minutes of his first vid. Wow is perfect, bug free, and balanced.

Edited by Moosestick