Power, Crit, and END for Marauder

BiggTerror

Which of the 3; Power, Crit, and END, is more important for a Marauder? I'm trying to determine which crystals, enhancements and hilts I should make with Artifice. If endurance is the best to pick, which is better after that, Power or Crit? Or is it something else altogether?

IMO...

Str + End hilt

Crit color crystal

Str + Crit + Surge enhancement

Str + Crit + Surge mod

There are no Str Enhancements, Also finidng the right enhancements is hard. Accuracy + power or Crit is best. If your Carnage, Your SOL as there are no Power + Crit Enhancements. Surge is only useful(or so im told) up to a certain point, 25-30% bonus, after that Power is your best bet.

There are no Str Enhancements, Also finidng the right enhancements is hard. Accuracy + power or Crit is best. If your Carnage, Your SOL as there are no Power + Crit Enhancements. Surge is only useful(or so im told) up to a certain point, 25-30% bonus, after that Power is your best bet.

Actually, as Carnage, you'd rather have Power + Surge since you'll be critting with Force Scream 100% of the time as is, and those are made by artificers.

Actually, as Carnage, you'd rather have Power + Surge since you'll be critting with Force Scream 100% of the time as is, and those are made by artificers.

Actually no. Power is better. It effects Scream as well and in a much better way. Popping my crit/surge trinket grants me a 2.8k on average crit. 3.2k with Gore. Power trinket + Gore grants me a 3.8k crit. Go try it out. Like i said, surge is only good up to a certain point.

Why would you ever use a Surge trinket? Any kind of clicky (relic, adrenal) will push you well beyond the Surge softcap. Of course Power relics/adrenals are better in this case unless you have 0 Surge on any of your slots. Surge is good up until 90% (+40%) before it starts to heavily DR.

If you're running with a preset HM FP group, just spam the FP that drops boots and pray that the Inquisitor boots drop - I'm pretty sure the enchantment has power + surge on them that you can steal. Alternatively, you can get the lvl 58 ones from HM/NM Karagga bounty hunter fight.

Edited by Exertim

Why would you ever use a Surge trinket? Any kind of clicky (relic, adrenal) will push you well beyond the Surge softcap. Of course Power relics/adrenals are better in this case unless you have 0 Surge on any of your slots. Surge is good up until 90% (+40%) before it starts to heavily DR.

If you're running with a preset HM FP group, just spam the FP that drops boots and pray that the Inquisitor boots drop - I'm pretty sure the enchantment has power + surge on them that you can steal. Alternatively, you can get the lvl 58 ones from HM/NM Karagga bounty hunter fight.

I use it because having two power trinkets is pointless as they share the same Cool down.

I would use the Crit/Surge Trinket for the Crit alot. Massacre Crits are godly, and it also effect Ataru procs for me, making Massacre hit for over 2.5k on Average.

my base surge is 65.66% (+93 surge rating on top of 50% base) in full champ. after i pop my cds i'm seeing increases of 29% (95.36% total) surge and approx 1300-1500 dmg on *decently* geared players).

so for the 450 + 185 extra surge rating (635) you're only receiving 30% where you're receiving 15.66% for 93.

popping only my relic i get 185 surge rating which jumps to 85%..

popping only my adrenal i get 450 surge rating which jumps to 95.33%

you can safely assume a soft cap would be somewhere around 300 surge, give or take a bit

in terms of overall dps gains i'd have to go with power as well because surge is always going to be preceded by your crit chance, although in anni the extra chance to crit for 15s can really be the difference between life or death

also, 100% accuracy is very easy to hit with the 3% bonus in carnage until you have the gear to afford sub out the points

Edited by xteek