SWTORcon or BWcon in the future?

Azzras

Dunno guy you keep paying.....why would you subscribe unless you loved the game?

I don't 'love' the game and I re subbed. I did it in the hope of seeing some major improvements to the game. To show a bit of faith.

I certainly don't love the game, I like it, but that's as far as it goes.

I don't 'love' the game and I re subbed. I did it in the hope of seeing some major improvements to the game. To show a bit of faith.

I certainly don't love the game, I like it, but that's as far as it goes.

My thoughts exactly, most of us who are currently subbed just "like" the game. "like"ing a game will only get us to play it for a few months, we're waiting to see if there's something that will make us "love" the game. Until then, the sub numbers will continue to drop like flies, and so will their 200 million dollar software.

How about Tinycon... or Losercon... or Con-con... thisGameSucksCon... pleaseGiveUsMoneyCon...

It warms my heart to see you still posting here. this means one of two things your free time is not yet up or you have paid to resub. I am assuming you have resubbed and thats why I have cause looking at your post history game must be good if you have paid to continue. Because why would you give Bioware money if game is no good?

If it's held in Texas due to their office being in Austin, then I'd go no questions asked! I cant go to blizzcon because its in California and thats a wee bit far, especially during the school year.

and I know the "Failcon" "ToRtanic" ect. thing is funny and witty and all that, btu it really is getting old.

Edited by Clova

Blizzcon operates at a loss.

EA's stock has steadily decreased since launch.

Selling millions of copies of SWTOR and yet the market still thinks it is a bad business venture.

I don't see EA being a willing participant to losing more money on a convention to promote products that most (outside of the gaming community) obviously don't have faith in.

Blizz has 3 hugely successful franchises.

BW has the Shepard storyline coming to a close with ME3, mixed reactions with DA2, and a potential behemoth with SWTOR (just hasn't reached that point yet)

Not saying it wouldn't be interesting... just that it isn't likely.