SWTOR Battlemaster Mercenary PvP [HD]

DkSharktooth

This is actually the best Merc movie I've seen as far as player ability goes. The damage looks a little to high too me from a balance perspective but I'm going to assume that is gear differential and consumable use at play.

The class abilities themselves really don't need to be nerfed. As mentioned in the Trooper forum, you might want to tone down the insults of opposing players a bit.

Edited by Raggok

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people mention battlemaster? It's just grind grind grind... not a whole lot of skill to reach it.

Gear matters and people probably want to see what an advanced class is capable of if they are looking to start an alt or switch classes.

Rofl, most of the people you compare your health to aren't even attacking you, so claiming that you're that great is fail...

go pyro and do something that takes some skill. This is no different than the other "turret-ers" out there...

I was arsenal, but went pryo and won't go back for pvp...

Tracer missile is our base attack used to apply our heat signatures and armor debuffs to increase the damage of all our other abilities and proc unload damage increase. Thanks for noticing the other 20 abilities on the board.

Except that even after you've stacked 5 buffs you still use it. Not saying there are better alternatives, but like someone said, watching tracer missile spam is even more boring than playing it.

Except that even after you've stacked 5 buffs you still use it. Not saying there are better alternatives, but like someone said, watching tracer missile spam is even more boring than playing it.

We don't have any skill other than that without a cooldown, well none that hits as hard.

Sadly, because BW decided that all abilities should be bound to Tracer missile, which is super strong it makes Tracer missile the go to button. They need to find a way make the rest of the tree independant of Tracer missile, or something. Because right now, every bounty hunter/Commando is severely hated, and no matter how good you are, you will be lumped into the Tracer/Grav spam group. :L sorry dude.

Just a friendly statement for my favorite trolls. Where is your video at? Post it here, let's see what you can do.

Stop being so sensitive. Here is the deal. Merc is retard easy to play. By far the lowest skill cap. Sorcs get a lot of criticism for being OP, but they at least require a functioning brain to play well. This is not the case with a merc, any mouth breather can play one to top damage.

Stop being so sensitive. Here is the deal. Merc is retard easy to play. By far the lowest skill cap. Sorcs get a lot of criticism for being OP, but they at least require a functioning brain to play well. This is not the case with a merc, any mouth breather can play one to top damage.

Funny that you think any class is hard to play.

When i look at this.. i feel like i could learn the class within mere seconds.. U actually don't need more than 3 buttons, 1 that is spammed 80% of the time.. every BH mercenary should design themselve as chubby so it fits the class = movement activity on 10% /yawn, right we universal haters and r so jealous of this awesom class...........

When i look at this.. i feel like i could learn the class within mere seconds.. U actually don't need more than 3 buttons, 1 that is spammed 80% of the time.. every BH mercenary should design themselve as chubby so it fits the class = movement activity on 10% /yawn, right we universal haters and r so jealous of this awesom class...........

There's no reason to hate facing the class.

And i don't see other classes using many skills in pvp either too be honest.

There's no reason to hate facing the class.

And i don't see other classes using many skills in pvp either too be honest.

Played a guardian/jugger? Let me know what skills you use!.

I can tell you, it's more than 1.

Edited by ChrisJSY

Like your videos mate, any tips for a currently leveling Merc?

Like some tips for PvP :>

Best tip I can give you for a leveling merc is to go arsenal spec if you like tracer missile and heatseaker missile. If you like more instant cast abilities and kiting, try pyrotech.