What kind of Player are you?

EdwinLi

Some thing I just want to know to see what kind player the community are in SWTOR.

So here is the question "What kind of player are you?"

-Quester- Those who complete all the quests and Quest bonuses

-Story focused- Just focus on the story of SWTOR

-PvPer- Spend more time PvPing then the other contents

-Raider- Spending more time completing FlashPoints

-Achievement Hunter- Trying to obtain and hunt down all the hidden Codex, Titles, and Lores.

For me I'm more of a Quester since I focus more on completing all the quest and their bonuses for that extra rewards and credits before I move on with the story.

Quester/Story for me. I love listening to the REAL VOICE ACTING of each mission. It just shows me that my money was well spent in the developing of this game. As far as PvPing goes, I am so use to WoW PvP that it's different for me as far as the transition. But in time I'm sure it will grow on me. Flashpoints, are a waste of time IMO, hard to get a group together, and unless you are in a guild your level that has constant players on of all classes, they your SOL.

Right now I would say I'm a Quester with my first character on the Republic and first on the Imperial side. The problem I'm running into is if you do everything you are always always overleveled and it is really annoying. With my other characters, I will definitely not bother with all the side quests because I don't want to be overleveled and I get crap as a reward the majority of the time. Edited by LucentBeam

Typically, I'm a raider and I will be eventually in this game too. I plan to pvp more too, although, so far I have yet to experience anything close to what I expected in pvp. This game has turned me into a quester/story driven player. I used to hate questing! It has not done me any service in overcoming my altoholic nature. :eek: But all that matters is that I'm having fun.

I'm more quest/story. The story in an MMO isn't really so deep that I have to keep playing though. Let's just say I come for the story and stay for everything else, PVP, flashpoints, it's all fun. But for me, I only have fun playing MMOs with my friends. As much as this game is such a blast for me, if it weren't for them I'd be playing something else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.