Why are you Spamming me Bioware?

Nijraw

I can't see crap on my screen because of all your red error text spam, I really don't think we are that DUMB that we need a red text right in front of our screen telling us that we are out of range or all the other crap that this game spams on my screen.

I want a option to turn this crap OFF like yesterday, this is getting on my last nerve.

He is not a troll but maybe a fanboy which can be just as bad.

You can't shut it off and you should be able too, this is worse with some classes then others you need to spam Abilities, and in pvp I have to spam multiple Abilities it's real bad, thats 3 not ready yets, plus out of range, not in front you, and no rage.

I know the guy isn't in front of me yet but i'm trying to get off my rotation with my first abilites.

We all know why it's there, but there should be an option to turn it off. To tell some one to just stop spaming is wrong. The game has beautiful animations and we shouldn't have to weed through the red text to enjoy them.

Edited by Holocroncrystal

Its cute how fanboy has become the newest derogatory term for someone whose opinion differs from your own...

It's not derogastory and there is no opinion on why we shouldn't have the option to shut off the red error text.

If people are annoyed by the red text why further agitate them by telling them not to spam?

God forbid some one ask for an option in a MMO that other MMO's offer.

Its cute how fanboy has become the newest derogatory term for someone whose opinion differs from your own...

Especially considering that name calling only works as long as the person is like younger then say 10.

After that it gets pretty funny.

I called you derogatory name what are you going to do about it.

You did ? Okay whatever makes you happy I have better things to do then to waste time on you.

Got to love the forums, for there entertainment factor :p

Edited by Korizan

Especially considering that name calling only works as long as the person is like younger then say 10.

After that it gets pretty funny.

I called you derogatory name what are you going to do about it.

You did ? Okay whatever makes you happy I have better things to do then to waste time on you.

Got to love the forums, for there entertainment factor :p

Pfft it's not name calling.

And you can troll peoples threads.

Some one posts a topic about low FPS in a certain area of the game and some one responds with, buy a better PC. A response like that isn't helping and there is no opinion on the matter it's just to annoy.

To the topic creator there is thread on the issue you can post in, that won't be locked like the many others. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=44677