Death Wind Corridor

Thunder-God

There's a few of you out there I've found on Twitter...but haven't yet run into anyone but guildies on Google+ (and sorry but I don't use Facebook)

I've established a Google+ page for the server and I'm hoping to make it the hub for information on the server. If you've got a guild on DWC mention it over on one of the posts on the Google+ page and I'll add it to the guild list: https://plus.google.com/b/107512323370833635769/107512323370833635769

Guild Leaders will also be added to a circle for the page to eventually help contribute to the page when Google enables multiple admins. I hope this can be used to get word out about server events and such. They won't give us individual Server Forums...we'll make our own forum then.

Edited by Thunder-God

Your server is named after a fart.

That is all.

Yes, we know....why do you think the tagline I created for the server is:

"Giving 'Beware the Dark Side' A Whole New Meaning"

More accurately...we are the a**hole server....we're the corridor of the death wind not the death wind itself :p

Sorry but you gotta have a sense of humor to stay on this server :D

Edited by Thunder-God

Yes, we know....why do you think the tagline I created for the server is:

"Giving 'Beware the Dark Side' A Whole New Meaning"

More accurately...we are the a**hole server....we're the corridor of the death wind not the death wind itself :p

Sorry but you gotta have a sense of humor to stay on this server :D

LOL. I dig it. Feel free to stop by the DWC FB page and drop your guild addy to the page.

LOL. I dig it. Feel free to stop by the DWC FB page and drop your guild addy to the page.

Like I said...I'm not on Facebook at all these days...I removed all personal info and deactivated my account...that's why I needed someone else to do it.

edit: I think my guild leader is still on it though...I'll see if he is and if so I'll have him visit.

Edited by Thunder-God

Like I said...I'm not on Facebook at all these days...I removed all personal info and deactivated my account...that's why I needed someone else to do it.

edit: I think my guild leader is still on it though...I'll see if he is and if so I'll have him visit.

Hey Roger That Thunder. I was shouting out to Vegettopk to drop us a line on FB. But also have your buddy drop by and post a link as well.

Is this shaping up to be a active server, i rolled a different one yesterday but it seems no one is rolling on it. I know its the first couple days and im not expecting to know what servers will be like, but was looking at rolling on a heavier pop server before i get too far

Is this shaping up to be a active server, i rolled a different one yesterday but it seems no one is rolling on it. I know its the first couple days and im not expecting to know what servers will be like, but was looking at rolling on a heavier pop server before i get too far

I can't speak to actual server conditions, as I only just got invited today, and I won't be in game until after work tonight (leaving in 40 minutes AAHHHH), but it seems rather active. From running the Google+ page and comparing to other servers that have a page there, it seems like we are one of the more active communities I think. Also judging from the Server Status page, we seem like we hit higher server populations sooner than most (currently at heavy and a lot are still at Standard), but not as high as some (some are already very heavy). Based on that, I would call us a medium population server, though I wouldn't really pay attention to what I say since I have no actual experience on the serer yet.

Added the Redcoats to the Guild List on G+. You guys got a website of any kind yet?

Edited by Thunder-God

24 Hour bump. For the January 20th 1 month true anniversary we at DWC are planning a PVP standoff salute. Grind your toon and in a month come represent your faction! DWC PUT UP OR SHUT UP VESTIVAL! Lets make the DWC the standard for PVP servers!

Tharock CHC

Seen a lot of guilds in game...some with amusing names. I'd like to make our guild list as complete as it can be, so if you have a web presence of any kind, let us know here or at one of the social media sites listed in my sig!

We also want your events...if you're planning something that involves more than just your guild, let us know and we'll add it to the calendar!

Edited by Thunder-God