What about Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, as Republic Day

Chiricahua

Monday, Wednesday, Friday, would be Imperial. Sunday is player choice. I'm sure that most players have opposite faction alts by now. The problem is not players who choose not to roll republic alts, it's that they choose to pvp with their Imperial characters. Why not just choose to pvp with your Republic alt on these days?

If enough players get behind this, it would be a player driven dynamic. Bioware would be out of the equation. That's the way MMO games are supposed to be anyway. While they twiddle their thumbs, players decide to set things aright. Kind of like the bushwackers or border-ruffians in Jose Wales.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday, would be Imperial. Sunday is player choice. I'm sure that most players have opposite faction alts by now. The problem is not players who choose not to roll republic alts, it's that they choose to pvp with their Imperial characters. Why not just choose to pvp with your Republic alt on these days?

If enough players get behind this, it would be a player driven dynamic. Bioware would be out of the equation. That's the way MMO games are supposed to be anyway. While they twiddle their thumbs, players decide to set things aright. Kind of like the bushwackers or border-ruffians in Jose Wales.

Wait, so you want everyone to play their rep alt on those days? Who will they pvp against then?:p

Why are you people crying that no one wants to play Republic? I mean no cried when people didnt want to play Alliance. What makes Swtor so different to all other two faction MMOs?

Edited by Deshie

Wait, so you want everyone to play their rep alt on those days? Who will they pvp against then?:p

There is absolutely no way everyone, not even an extra 20% would do this. Your are missing the point. It would only balance out a little more on the days players choose to pvp with their republic alts.

Edited by Chiricahua

Why are you people crying that no one wants to play Republic? I mean no cried when people didnt want to play Alliance. What makes Swtor so different to all other two faction MMOs?

Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.

Yeah, they did. Forever too. Horde has this, horde has that, horde horde horde. This is just people, has nothing at all to do with games.

I think what actually saved the Alliance from having nobody was Night Elves actually lol.

False information is false..... Overall population in wow has always been balanced, server balance is another story. Currently US pop is Alliance 1.2 : 1 Horde. Nothing like in this game where its maybe overall Rep 1 : 4 Imp.

I blame the promoters of the game, They had the option to do far better than bending the republic over at every turn. the republic are losers, no matter how much they would have been favored to win, we know the outcome. The promoters of the game, which could have dictated history with where they chose to start.... but they chose to put republics backs on the wall from the beginning, so all it is, is a decline from nothing.

Who truly can care about the story-line in a game like this when they are limited? The imperials will only seem to get more powerful and more bad-***. They aren't allowed to take the game into a different direction, the games on rails just like the space combat, and that's the sad thing.

It's our fault we all have delusions of grandeur we want this game to be so much but it theoretically can't be because its a prequel. If they chose to make this game a sequel then they could have been able to shift the tides back and forth, New classes could be introduced with it making sense, alien species, etc. etc.

What would you do if you saw your entire life played out for you from birth to death? and you were dealt a bad hand? no living it to the fullest.

But yeeeeeaaaaaaa..... my 23 cents and a biscuit.