Balance

Duxkraven

Balance really needs to be looked at in this game. There is so many things to list, but I am just going to point out one thing.

As Vanguard in the Shield tree, I have to go up 5 tiers in the tree to get Storm. Which means I jump to the target and stun them for 3 seconds. When i use it and fly towards the target. I get knocked back. Which basically cancels this skill completely. I think its utter BS.

I hate this game. and yah WA WA WA. but i think Bio-Ware has done a horrible job with pvp. I know how to play my class, but other classes on the Sith side are easy mode.

Go figure- They have to fix Motar Volley, cause they know they F'd that up also.

Balance really needs to be looked at in this game. There is so many things to list, but I am just going to point out one thing.

As Vanguard in the Shield tree, I have to go up 5 tiers in the tree to get Storm. Which means I jump to the target and stun them for 3 seconds. When i use it and fly towards the target. I get knocked back. Which basically cancels this skill completely. I think its utter BS.

I hate this game. and yah WA WA WA. but i think Bio-Ware has done a horrible job with pvp. I know how to play my class, but other classes on the Sith side are easy mode.

Go figure- They have to fix Motar Volley, cause they know they F'd that up also.

So you should have immunity from knockback because you have a gap closer?

Perhaps you should harpoon them to you if they knock you back. Or maybe try shooting them. ;)

I wish I had a dollar for every game PvPers have ruined with thier incessant "balance" whining.

The only way PvP can truly be balanced is if the game had 1 class and everybody had identicle skills, stats, armor, weapons, etc....

Even if everybody was exactly the same, people would still whine about losing in PvP.

Edited by Zootskyqua

You realize it's the same thing for the Powertech - Shield tree - Rocket Jump and the SW and JK with Force Leap for that matter, right? You close the distance, if their knockback is up, they will use it...or CC you...or slow you...whatever. Just because you go up 5 tiers in a tree doesn't mean the skill is the end all and be all.

It is another tool in your arsenal, not an I WIN button. Yes, I have a Powertech and a Marauder. Yes, it sucks when they knock you back right when you get there. You Grapple them to you or Force Choke or whatever and the fight continues.

Something to think about: If they didn't have some way to knock you back/down or stun you or Force Speed away, then it'd be them crying for a nerf of the Vanguard.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.