Good headgear+good robes=win!

RockysRevenge

If you want to get tons of moddable armor then once you hit 50 just go back and solo all of the instances. I picked up a moddable piece of armor on every kill but 1. And only 1 time did I not get Light Armor. I got a sniper rifle??

I actually found 2 pieces that are rust with pine green trim which I go off of a orange Bug in the first section of Balmorra, I was wearing white pants at the time, but I go the matching bottom which is a skirt look on Quesh

I took some screenshots and will post when I get home

It has a cape too

Edited by mangarrage

I rocked the Battlemind robe for quite a while, unfortunately until you're able to remove armoring from the raid gear you're pretty much relegated to look similar to this.

http://imgur.com/WJZ6f

All Columni tier 1.2 gear except for the gloves which are Tionese.

The clipping issues with my hairstyle is a whole different problem I get to deal with... usually just have the head slot turned off.

The Champion PvP gear looks better, imo, but isn't as good for endgame PvE.

Edited by trevdar

Personally I prefer the circlets. There's at least one I believe available from a commendation vender in the 30's somewhere. I want to say on Balmorra but don't quote me on that.

Nar Shaddaa Commendations Vendor has moddable circlets in all armour types.

@OP, the last, Green Robe looks awsome!

So.. despite the fact about every Consular player wants pants, we dont get some before Alderaan?

you're pretty much relegated to look similar to this.

http://imgur.com/WJZ6f

So bad. Just so bad. What about the Battlemaster sets? Aren't they the same tier stat-wise as the Rakata gear?

@OP, the last, Green Robe looks awsome!

So.. despite the fact about every Consular player wants pants, we dont get some before Alderaan?

I love that green robe :). As far as pants, they're also available from many of the social vendors, but your access to them depends on your social rank. I just made rank 2, so I'm ineligible for most sadly. They also don't match any of our stuff for the most part. I have yet to find a solid black or brown set of pants; the closest matching one I've seen are the white Alderaan ones.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.