Why is Valiance a prerequisite for Egress?

Khaelor

This is something that has been bothering me for awhile now. Why does Egress (20% increased movement speed to shielded targets) require you to get Valiance (2% health reduction to Noble Sacrifice)? They have absolutely nothing in common.

Every other skill prerequisite is at least related to the same type of ability that you unlock. It seems to me that this might actually be a bug and Egress should unlock after specializing 2/2 into Preservation, since they are both Force Armor related...

I can't justify the 2 points into Valiance (IMO a worthless talent), to get the 20% movement perk of Force Armor; however if it were associated with Preservation, I would definitely take the talent...

Maybe this has been brought up before, but I didn't see anything on the forums about it.

I think it has been brought up before but it does need to be brought up again. Bug or intentional, they really need to change it to what you suggested. Currently makes absolutely no sense. Edited by Leiloni

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.