Hemorrhaging Subs...

Cornmonger

... is apparently the thing to say to make you sound intelligent AND like you have inside information to the actual account information.

Seriously, let your rage go.

Please. For your sake.

Just because you don't like the PVP, lack of addons, WTFGARBLELAG or ZOMGNOENDGAEM:

Doesn't mean that the majority of players aren't having a good time or (believe it or not) have patience.

Yes, we live in a fast food world. Everything is wanted perfect and right now.

But the best meals are still the ones that take time and care to prepare.

You can't compare this game's launch to WoW's launch or even WoW today.

What you can say is look how much WoW has grown, both good and bad through launch.

If you and your trenchcoat wearing, angry posse friends want to leave and spew bile on the next 'big thing' that comes along (I pity the boards of GW2 when it launches) feel free.

But know that you're leaving a lot of happy people behind.

Not to mention, inadvertently making us happier.

You throw a band-aid on a hemorrhage and it will heal.

Yep, I'm deciding in march with 1.2. If legacy is good, I'm around for the long run.

If it sucks, I'm out. It's the main thing I care about; mainly because I'm holding off on making an alt on any server I have a Legacy on because I assume the extra character customization options cannot be applied retroactively.

Edited by Aurinax

... is apparently the thing to say to make you sound intelligent AND like you have inside information to the actual account information.

Seriously, let your rage go.

Please. For your sake.

Just because you don't like the PVP, lack of addons, WTFGARBLELAG or ZOMGNOENDGAEM:

Doesn't mean that the majority of players aren't having a good time or (believe it or not) have patience.

What you can say is look how much WoW has grown, both good and bad through launch.

If you and your trenchcoat wearing, angry posse friends want to leave and spew bile on the next 'big thing' that comes along (I pity the boards of GW2 when it launches) feel free.

But know that you're leaving a lot of happy people behind.

Not to mention, inadvertently making us happier.

For those not wishing to read:

Translation: moooo

Stop posting about negative threads. Just stop it.

Cheers.

I think people making negative posts in response to negative threads calling other threads negative are, in themselves, being negative. I say stop the negative about negative in response to negative regarding negative posts and just hug someone near you ...

Oh crud ... would this be a negative response to a negative response to a negative post regarding negative posts??? I MUST HUG SOMEONE STAT !!!!

heheheh

I think people making negative posts in response to negative threads calling other threads negative are, in themselves, being negative. I say stop the negative about negative in response to negative regarding negative posts and just hug someone near you ...

Oh crud ... would this be a negative response to a negative response to a negative post regarding negative posts??? I MUST HUG SOMEONE STAT !!!!

heheheh

Holy crap... he's unleashing the thought bomb

This game had a ton of development time ya know. It's not like they slapped it together in a day and said "Here ya go!" Nothing wrong with expecting some things to be better.

Yeah, because a game with a 80+ million dollar budget should come lacking what is widely consider "basic features" right?

And "lol not everyone can handle high settings, so we take them away from everyone".

TOR is a MMO. WOW is a MMO.

You absolutely can compare them, same market and competing for subs.

If you and your trenchcoat wearing, angry posse friends want to leave

Yes because less players is a good thing, right?

I mean its not like we should try to keep as many people as we can by fixing some bugs and adding features that the game should already have?

Naw, we should take away working textures, launch with no AA/AF and then implant broken AA/AF and have shoddy grpahics with a green light show for added effect.

I somehow doubt that.

Edited by titanmike

Greetings,

We understand the discussion of subscriptions and whether or not players are planning to continue subscriptions is a popular topic.

We ask that you use the provided thread to discuss this topic in a constructive manner: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=240409

This will help to keep the forums organized for the community, Thank You!