The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How Does BW Justify...

Cyeanne

....charging $14.99 (same as World of Warcraft) for a broken game? Either give us free game time until the major issues are resolved or put it back to beta. To do the right thing for the mmo community is not easy, but it's still what needs to be done. You'll keep your subs if you stay loyal to us.

I don't have any major issues but would like to seem some bugs fixed, because of that, I have np paying $15 a month, I did for WoW also when it released, had no raiding content for almost 7 months and was so buggy, I'm pretty sure baby jesus was crying daily.

There is a simple solution though, if you do not think it is worth $15 a month, wait for it .... Don't pay it ...

I don't think Entertainment Weekly Magazine is worth $5 an issue, so I don't buy it ;)

Square enix made FFXIV free to play(until the game satisfies players). The reason was because nobody wanted to play it.

A lot of people are playing SWTOR, why would they make the game free to play until they fix it? People are more than prepared to cope with it.

I bet FFXIV is what sparked this thread, but it's also the reason why this thread is invalid.

Edited by Grotpar

....charging $14.99 (same as World of Warcraft) for a broken game? Either give us free game time until the major issues are resolved or put it back to beta. To do the right thing for the mmo community is not easy, but it's still what needs to be done. You'll keep your subs if you stay loyal to us.

Play or play not. There is no cry.

Hey there!

Though we appreciate that you have concerns regarding the game, we’re going to close this thread as it does not have a topic for constructive discussion. We encourage you to post your specific concerns in a relevant thread, and we value your constructive feedback, especially in areas you’d like to see the game improve.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!