How to play assassin

Maalus

Nice man, I indeed feel like that sometimes, when I find myself pushing all my keybinds and using my 12 buttons on my mouse.

But hey, at least we don't spam skills, we actually play and feel that "excitement" when PvP'ing.

Hooooooray for sith sins ;)

lol yeah i feel like that. I have to say i rolled a commando and its waaaaaay easier in pvp only having to use maybe 6 hotkeys in a rotation compared to 2 full sets on my tankassin.

imho we are the hardest class to play but thats just me

Nice man, I indeed feel like that sometimes, when I find myself pushing all my keybinds and using my 12 buttons on my mouse.

But hey, at least we don't spam skills, we actually play and feel that "excitement" when PvP'ing.

Hooooooray for sith sins ;)

Totally agree, soooooooo much less boring than spamming missiles :)

Yep. I kinda bought into the whole "Marauders are the hardest class to play" thing they have going on their forum. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's definitely not easy. But when it comes to sheer volume of buttons and procs, I think Assassin beats a Mara hands down.

I loled. Being new to Mouse and Keyboard gameplay, then picking a Deception Assassin as my 1st character has become a trial in patience. I am so busy just making sure I have the right hand placement half the time, and having to actually look at my keyboard every so often definately hinders my PvP gameplay, but I'm getting used to it... I still only have my main bar on hotkeys and a few condition based like Unbreakable will, Stealth, cloak on hotkeys around WASD. Its getting better but still, rough at times.

Very amusing image.

Iam used to playing rogue in pvp so for me most of the basics were already there like stunlock is Q, interupt Shift Q, ect :)

26 or so keybindings in total and having an absolute blast in pvp :D

Much more fun then tracer missle spam :)

lol yeah i feel like that. I have to say i rolled a commando and its waaaaaay easier in pvp only having to use maybe 6 hotkeys in a rotation compared to 2 full sets on my tankassin.

marauder are actually lol

You obviously haven't played a marauder.

The picture doesn't make any sense. I've got every single ability bound around WSAD and I still have some empty slots. :(

I got 38 keybinds, how you manage to bind that to the keys just around "awsd" is pretty amazing.

Glad I'm not the only one with this problem...

My Bounty Hunter (first to 50 before deciding to switch to Assassin) has over half a toolbar of empty buttons. Try that on an Assassin!

Forced me to completely rework bindings I've been comfortable with for something like seven years. I was literally on the verge of a nervous breakdown the first night of this. Thankfully I'm starting to get a bit comfortable with my layout but geezum!

And let's not get into trying to watch for several different teeny tiny icons to pop up, BH has a less forgiving resource meter but otherwise you actually have time to watch the environment around you ;)

Glad I'm not the only one with this problem...

My Bounty Hunter (first to 50 before deciding to switch to Assassin) has over half a toolbar of empty buttons. Try that on an Assassin!

Forced me to completely rework bindings I've been comfortable with for something like seven years. I was literally on the verge of a nervous breakdown the first night of this. Thankfully I'm starting to get a bit comfortable with my layout but geezum!

And let's not get into trying to watch for several different teeny tiny icons to pop up, BH has a less forgiving resource meter but otherwise you actually have time to watch the environment around you ;)

now you know why I want drathal's hud back ^^,