Founder Title

BOTNJ

You'll receive it automatically. All the reports claim that it is triggered to be sent after the initial 30 days, even if you enter a Game Time code. However, there is nothing you need to do to receive the Founder title. If you don't receive it when by the end of your first month, consider putting in a CS ticket. Otherwise, I'd just ride it out until then.

I may not be getting my Founder title for a bit then, as they've not yet taken money from my account, and they keep advancing the day they say they're going to take the money out, day by day. Yesterday I was supposed to be billed on the 26th, today it says the 27th. I'm expecting it to say the 28th tomorrow.

Makes me wonder why they don't want my money...

I Know i've played for over 30 days but idk if i got it yet due to the fact i've been offline for a week. But i'm still wondering since i entered a time card last month before my 30 days were up do I still get the title....guess I'll find out once my update is done :/

so basically a scam to get more money out of you

no thanks

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER BYATCHES!

How is a character title that comes at no cost aside from your actual monthly billing a 'scam to get more money'? If you intend to cancel after the free month you don't give a rat's keister about the title, if you plan to keep playing then it'll come automatically.