legacy: alts as companions at 50!

Rottenskanker

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the idea of this. It would also give the Legacy grow a vaild thing this way even of you mad it only a 2 choice thing at level up people would be going crazy trying to get the Lagacy up. Somethink like

Level 1 => Name

Level 2 => Compainon with one ability and One talent

Level 3=> Add a Second ablity or a Second talent point

Level 4=> Add another Ablity (up to 10) or add another Talent point

Level 5 and above same as Level 4

Many people would be wanted there levels up to make the Npc (your alt) better and it would make it as almost everyones npc would be diffrent only haveing a few abilitys and talents to pick for them at a time.

i think it should be when u hit legacy level 5 or 6 the game will offer you a quest and you must complete and epic quest in order to roll with your alt companion. this way they would be able to tie in to the story why you haven't been able to see your other legacy alts. Just the idea of every one in the game being some what different in terms of look and name would really add to the immersion level. seeing 20 troopers with arc jorgen kinda snaps you out of the world just a bit. imho.

Uuuhhh not really sure what u mean

I don't want to just see 99% of the population running around with an alt as a companion. Not to mention, implementing this would also make much of the work they did on the companions a bit more pointless. What I'm saying is that the ability to do this should be difficult to get if implemented.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't want to just see 99% of the population running around with an alt as a companion. Not to mention, implementing this would also make much of the work they did on the companions a bit more pointless. What I'm saying is that the ability to do this should be difficult to get if implemented.

i do feel it should be hard to get too

• 2 months later...
I think thats an awesome idea. It would be something really new in the gaming industry and make swtor unique and I think would fill up the empty servers. It would totally rock if I could use my alt as a companion.