Real quick question about the Sawbones

Iggyvtx

Sawbones doesn't really have any spells that are like this. Operatives and Trooper/BH do though.

Sawbones heals are graphically represented as devices that 'scan' a green glow on the target healing them, or a drone flying around the target spraying with a green mist.

Operatives have wrist bound tranquilizer dart type projectiles for their standard cast heal. They also have the flying drone. (I actually prefer the graphical representation of the Operative the best, though my guild plays Republic so I'm Sawbones)

Trooper/BH literally shoot their gun at the person healing them, somehow with a bolt of 'kolto'. This mechanic is more like what you are referring to as shooting them to heal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMN_byKVRO8

Edited by Maxvla

Trooper/BH literally shoot their gun at the person healing them, somehow with a bolt of 'kolto'. This mechanic is more like what you are referring to as shooting them to heal.

Could you imagine this in real life? Say someone has a cold. You grab your paintball gun, load a ball full of Vick's vaporub, and shoot the person in the chest from 20 yards away. Or the inhaled type of flu vaccinations. Instead of having to go back to the pharmacy to get vaccinated, a supermarket could just shoot people in the face with a ball of vaccine. What could possibly go wrong? :D