Preorder Crystals

Jboyce

hey i sold my preorder crystal. where is the vendor to get a new one?

Its ugly as dirt anyways.

Everyone has it equipped ... as if 20 extra health is going to help you win a fight ... ROFL

Good luck learning the value of stats and the damage npcs do.

Its ugly as dirt anyways.

Everyone has it equipped ... as if 20 extra health is going to help you win a fight ... ROFL

Good luck learning the value of stats and the damage npcs do.

I survived a fight in beta with 10 hps left at level 20+, so I do know the value of stats.

That last 1 hp is the one that makes the difference between living and dying.

I like the colour combination of it. Granted I'd be happier if it was all black but I live with what they give me.

My ophthalmologist says I don't see green properly. Maybe that's why it doesn't look so bad to me. I just call us all (who use the crystal) the Bumblebee Club.

whats its name? the <Preorder Vendor>?

Something like that.

I believe the Republic one is a female twi'lek.

Her name is probably something like:

...........Im'a Ven'dor

<Pre-order Crystal Vendor>

Edited by EJedi

ok. i searched around imperial fleet and now dromund kaas, but all i found was the VIP vendor and the collectors edition vendor. anyone know which district he'd be in?

Go to your fleet station. Go near the area where you learn professions. Look at the entrance and exit of that area. I've never played Empire, so I can't say for sure, but that's where she is on Republic's Carrick Station.

My ophthalmologist says I don't see green properly. Maybe that's why it doesn't look so bad to me. I just call us all (who use the crystal) the Bumblebee Club.

ROFLMAO. I wasn't going to use mine, but now I think I will just so I can say that! :D:p

The vendor on vaiken spacedock is currently bugged...he doesnt exist. He doesnt show up on the map when the vendor option is chosen. He apprears SOMETIMES to random people and then disappears. Game breaking bug that needs to be fixed immediately IMO. Retardedly frustrating to deal with.