Who is your favorite Dark Lord?

richman

There are many many different sith lords in the games, books, and a couple in the movies that may have a left a lasting impression. Mine was Darth Nihilous from KOTOR II. He was Visas Marr's master and if I recall he was so corrupt that he no logger was able to speak basic, just thought the force.

Tell me about you guy's favorite Dark Lords:mad:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately Bane is probably my favorite.

My favorite part was towards the end of the trilogy books when he walks into the room full of Sith and their all scared of him. And he just begins to mock them and then makes them kill themselves along with the Jedi.

Nihilus is cool can't help but respect a man that can devour a whole planet. I am kinda partial to Exar Kun in so much as he pretty much started and almost waged a one man war against the republic and built his own double bladed lightsaber from his personal lightsaber and successfully used it since it was a normal sized hilt. Sion was pretty cool too considering depending on the level of dark force around him made him rather invincible.

I've always kind of been interested in Marka Ragnos. As far as I know he's the only Dark Lord of the Sith in his situation who ever died of natural causes, essentially meaning nobody was able to defeat him to take his spot.

Really? i will definitely research that! I also am curious as to why the final trials always seems to take plane in Naga Sadow's tomb as well

Definately Bane is probably my favorite.

My favorite part was towards the end of the trilogy books when he walks into the room full of Sith and their all scared of him. And he just begins to mock them and then makes them kill themselves along with the Jedi.

Honestly that just makes me hate him even more, he destroyed the sith and left them weak and vulnerable, sure there were some strong and manipulative individuals...Darth Sidious etc..but still the rule of 2 allmost gives me a fit, 1 master, 1 apprentice, it's keep them well hidden..but why would would you want to hide?..I greatly appreciate numbers, numbers makes you strong, + the intense competition between the individual sith in such an expansive organisation would truly bring out the best/worst out of each [depending on you'r perspective]

Well anyway...Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow & Darth Sion I find intriguing..otherwise in SWTOR: it would be myself :cool::ph_love_this::sy_empire: Lord- Reyeja Kâli

Honestly that just makes me hate him even more, he destroyed the sith and left them weak and vulnerable, sure there were some strong and manipulative individuals...Darth Sidious etc..but still the rule of 2 allmost gives me a fit, 1 master, 1 apprentice, it's keep them well hidden..but why would would you want to hide?..I greatly appreciate numbers, numbers makes you strong, + the intense competition between the individual sith in such an expansive organisation would truly bring out the best/worst out of each [depending on you'r perspective]

Well anyway...Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow & Darth Sion I find intriguing..otherwise in SWTOR: it would be myself :cool::ph_love_this::sy_empire: Lord- Reyeja Kâli

The Sith of his time, weren't really Sith. They called themsleves Brotherhood of Darkness.

The reason for the RoT is because the Dark Side is more powerful concentrated to lower numbers as well as it reduces the fact that once the Sith went to take over the galaxy they have a lesser chance of being betrayed.

ANd I was little out of focus when I posted that My favorite is most likely Vader or Plageuis.

Vader and Jadus. Neither are the most powerful but they are very interesting. I like that Vader, even though he was crippled, managed to overcome his difficulties and still become a very powerful and feared force. Most Sith would have lacked the creativeness to develop their own style in order to still effectively kill those younger and more agile than yourself. He was still an incredible duelist and up until Return of the Jedi even Sidious himself was worried about his strength.

He may not have been able to achieve what he could have but he was still a solid warrior. As for Jadus.. Jadus is a very interesting kind of crazy with very unique views. I can't really delve into more as they are spoilers.

Edited by Rhyltran

i read some where that i thought was interesting, one cannot use force lightning unless it comes from flesh. For example, if you have been dismembered then you cannot perform force lightning. Thats why you never saw Darth Vader use it

Darth Maul for "rediscovering" a "lost technique" (the double blade). At least, I think he did. I don't think Sidious introduced him to it. He combined 2 light sabers to kill a Jedi master and trick him. He won by cunning, which is something a lot of Sith don't do.

Also I can agree With the rule of two. Cuts down on a lot of the undeserving killing/ usurping power (like how Malak didn't beat revan, only blew up his bridge, how Sidious didn't beat plageus but slit his throat, etc. )

Edited by Amien