I want Sumalee as my companion. *Spoilers?*

Rown

She was one of the more likeable characters in the Smuggler storyline (especially for a Jedi) and it would be nice to have one Jedi companion. (And she's probably the most Smuggler-y Jedi I've seen.) Not to mention she'd make a better romance option than Risha IMO.

Here's hoping if they ever expand on the Smuggler storyline that they find a reason to have her join your crew.

I personally want Numen Brock from Balmorra as a companion.

Let's face it, Male Smugglers have enough romance options at it is. Numen is charming, witty, fun, smart and good natured. I'm sure plenty of Fem-Smuggs would be all over him.

At the very least give him as a companion.

At the very best make him an optional replacement for Corso.

Also, i can't bring myself to like Sumalee, mostly because i wanted to play that species from the first moment i heard about TOR and got really annoyed when i realised, long ago, that i couldn't :<

Edited by Avianpixie

I personally want Numen Brock from Balmorra as a companion.

Let's face it, Male Smugglers have enough romance options at it is. Numen is charming, witty, fun, smart and good natured. I'm sure plenty of Fem-Smuggs would be all over him.

At the very least give him as a companion.

At the very best make him an optional replacement for Corso.

I actually don't care if Sumalee is a romance option or not, I simply like her as a character and want her as a companion. I also think we could use an actual Jedi on the team, one that actually has a personality. Romance option would just be a plus. (They could even make her the gay romance option they promised if they really wanted. <_<)

If they were to expand upon the class storylines I would assume it would be long enough to add more than one companion, so I'm sure they could cover both sides.

Edited by Rown

I'm not against it, in fact when i'm not wanting to peel off her skin and wear it like a meat-suit (nice mental image i know) i really like Sumalee as a character.

Merely throwing other viable options out there. ^_^

Numen would be fairly easy to fit into the story i reckon. What with his work on Balmorra and his ties to the Republic, and his ties to the Underworld. There's plenty of ways for him to pop up again.

Sumalee would fit in good too. What with her ties to Risha, and her obviously somewhat shady past. But i always figured she was busy with Jedi stuff.... Important Jedi stuff, you know... Like...

...I don't know what Jedi do with their spare time, but i assume it's important...

It's really a shame there's no option for bad guys to get away, scott free. I'd have liked to see villains return in future chapters too.. Not just friendly faces. But given you have the option to openly kill all the bad guys it's unlikely to happen.

Edited by Avianpixie

I'm guessing that her race will be available for cc eventually. I don't see why it wouldn't, since they're not much different than Twi'leks. Hopefully that will be something we'll see with the Legacy update.

Sumalee would fit in good too. What with her ties to Risha, and her obviously somewhat shady past. But i always figured she was busy with Jedi stuff.... Important Jedi stuff, you know... Like...

...I don't know what Jedi do with their spare time, but i assume it's important...

Yeah, that's probably the main caveat. She seems like a pretty important Jedi, so she'd need a really good explanation for why she would decide to travel around with a Smuggler instead. But I'm sure they could come up with something reasonable and interesting.