Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Typical Empire Team

Halofax

Where are FOTM operatives who flood every game, based on everything I've read here?

they are still leveling in the 10-49.

Whats with no one realizing you dont need to dps in huttball.

So many noobs on this forum who dont understand objectives.

exactly. you want the most sorc/assasins you can get. they are the perfect huttball classes. it's too bad we never see them.

Edited by zeroburrito

lawl, look at the warrior in your pic did 40% of the team's damage!

NERF WARRIORS! THEY DO NEARLY THE DAMAGE OF 7 SIs & BHs!!!!!!!!!!!

All 4 BHs were powertechs. You are obviously new and dont understand that not 100 percent of pvp = dps.

The differences in the advanced tree you can see, i will admit it took me awhile because ive only played two classes one being a jugg in Beta and my scoundrel since early release.

I see no less than four casters per a match and often as said above atleast two BH's,but every now and then i do notice a difference among the casters cant put my finger on it because i know little of the names of skills and such,but it has forced me to roll a sage to get a better understanding and on my server i dont see that many on Repub.

Until i rolled that is,there was no less than 84 people on the starter planet last week when i created my sage,not all will become sage yes,but i bet many will and that will be good since i saw so few at 50 and heals are desperately needed since the imps have that dept covered 4 to 1 easily.

On Ajunta Pall republic side i see far more varietys of teams very consistent,you can predict with 90% what the empire will be like and i have been waiting to when that will hurt them and low and behold i saw it last night in a Voidstar match and later in Alderann it is happening.

Edited by Sathid

Rerolling BH.

Dude, I know its not alot of effort on part of arsenal mercs but the spec is far from OP in pvp.

pve, maybe, but if your just gonna stand there and let him spam your gonna die.

People who have problems with tracer missile need a lobotomy, interupt him, he has 1 3 sec stun and 2 knock backs after which he might as well have his hand up his ***. If you cant close the gap, los, if you cant los get out of range; mercs turret but if you force them to move they're screwed.

BTW for future reference, no one claimed anyone was overpowered.

Just that the empire players have no originality.

Not just the empire players, All I seem to see for Republic are Troopers and Sages.

Edited by Manigma

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.